About the property
- Townhome1910 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay6 - 7 nights
3B/3B, whirpool tubs, balconies, garage, bicycles, meticulously maintained
One block from the beach, you can see the ocean from master bedroom's balcony. Amazing sunrises!
- master with king size canopy bed + extra twin daybed, 40" TV with HBO, Showtime, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus and local channels, large balcony, 18' ceiling. Private bathroom with oversized whirpool tub, huge shower (fits 8), dual sinks and toilet with bidet. Second balcony accessible from master bathroom. The ocean is visible from master bedroom's windows.Wake up to amazing sunrises!
- second master with king size bed, 42" 4K TV with HBO, Showtime, Netfix, Hulu Plus & local channels, private bathroom with oversized whirpool tub, large shower, single sink and toilet with bidet. Garden views (amazing sunsets!).
- bedroom downstairs with two twin beds. Downstairs bathroom has single sink and shower/whirpool tub combo.
- kitchen with glass top stove, stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, microwave, crock pot, toaster.
- five bar seats
- living room has leather furniture with sitting for 7 (large sofa, chair and loveseat), 46" TV, Blu Ray player, HBO, Showtime, Netflix, Hulu Plus and local channels + large selection of DVD's.
- small outside patio with grill and seating for 6.
- garage (compact car only), beach chairs, beach toys, outdoor shower
- three bicycles available
- 200 yards from the beach (measured!) - it takes less than 2 minutes to get to the beach
- amazing, wide and very private beach - we are away from any public parks and large highrises.
- half way between Jetty Park and Coca Beach Pier - it takes about 20 minutes of beach walking to reach each destination
- ride bikes to Port Canaveral's world class dining or to Cocoa Beach Pier (additional bikes available for rental from A1A Rentals)
- 30 minutes from Kennedy Space Center
- 45 minutes to The Florida Mall
- 1 hour from Disney, Universal and Sea World (very easy highway access), 90 minutes to Legoland
- 1 hour to Daytona
- 1.5 hours to St. Augustine
- 2 hours to Palm Beach
- 2 hours to Tampa/St. Petersburg
- 2.5 hours to Miami
- 6 hours to Key West
- if you find a better offer, please let us know, we may be able to match it.
- find us on Facebook for more photos and news
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Marek Cyzio
I live nearby, always wanted to have a beachfront property in the area.
Marek Cyzio purchased this Townhome in 2015
Why Marek Cyzio chose Sea Monica
This is a new house (built in 2007), designed from day one as a weekly rental. It is pretty much at the beach - so close you feel like you live on the beach, but far enough not to worry about hurricanes and blowing sand.
What makes this Townhome unique
Each bath has a jetted bathtub. Second floor baths also have oversized showers. The house has two balconies where you can drink morning coffee and watch sunrise. You walk out to Ridgewood Avenue - street designed for bicycles and pedestrians. The beach in Cape Canaveral is immense, you can ride bike on it for miles. You are close to all attractions Orlando offers and yet you are at the beach.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing vacation spot!!!
I cannot say enough good things about this vacation spot. The location was perfect...one block (mere steps) from the beach. Quiet area, close enough to busy Cocoa Beach but far enough to enjoy a quiet time, as well. The condo was EXACTLY as pictured and Marek was attentive and answered any question I had...within an hour (usually minutes).
The details within the property were so amazing. Right down to labels on the remotes and light switches (I absolutely LOVED this detail).
We were a party of 8 (4 adults, 2 teens, and 2 preteens) and there was plenty to entertain, plenty of space and never ran out of hot water for showers. That's impressive in its own right.
I hope to return to this condo in the future and would definitely recommend my friends and family to stay here, as well.
Cozy house, perfect location
Beautiful house! Super close to beach, loved it!!! All the amenities were fantastic!!
Perfect Beach House
the house was very clean and roomy. Accommodated 7 people nicely. Had everything we needed for our stay. On a nice quiet street with easy access to beach. Marek, was prompt with all our questions and needs. We were there 3 weeks and felt like our own home. I would recommend this house to anyone wanting to stay in the Cape Canaveral area. Surpassed my exceptions.
The house was clean and nicely decorated. The rooms were large with great bathrooms.
We had a great time. We were right there at the beach and a beach access. The beach was beautiful. We look forward to returning.
The property was fantastic.
Our family had a wonderful time. We definitely had a positive experience and will continue to use VRBO when we stay out of town for more than a few days.
Perfect Beach Vaction Home!
Our family of 6 (2 teenagers and 2 college age) had a wonderful vacation at this beach home. It looks just like it's pictures!! We all had plenty of room to spread out, yet enough room to be together for our meals and evenings. The home is clean and inviting and has everything you need for a home away! The beach is only a 3 minute walk and is fairly quiet. We were lucky enough to see a rocket launch on the beach- one of our highlights of the vacation. Orlando is a short drive and the home is close to restaurants and grocery. It is a perfect location! Marek was so easy to work with and very responsive! We definitely will be back next time in the area! Thank you for a great week!
1 hour away from Disney, Universal and Sea World. 90 minutes to Legoland. 30 minutes to Kennedy Space Center. 5 minutes from Port Canaveral. 1 minute from the beach