If you're in the mood for a rejuvenating waterfront getaway filled with thrilling water sports, pristine beaches, and natural beauty, this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath Cape Coral vacation rental home is just the place for you! With accommodations for 6 and a heated private swimming pool and dock, this splendid residence truly guarantees the quintessential Florida retreat!
This bright and airy boasts 1,400 square feet of living space, making it a fantastic size for families or a group of friends traveling together. The moment you arrive, you'll immediately feel at ease in this picturesque setting - lush tropical landscaping and beautiful canal frontage create an idyllic backdrop for your stay. You're sure to experience the best of outdoor living here! Get used to spending your vacation days lounging by the alluring screened swimming pool or fishing on the private dock. This prime canal front location offers ultimate water access, so you can easily spend your day's kayaking and pontoon boating. Even on the balmiest of days, refreshing breezes from the canal keep you cool as you relax on the spacious lanai, complete with ample patio furniture.
You'll love how seamlessly the exterior flows with the bright and airy interior. Sliders from the dining room, as well as doors from the master bedroom and bathroom open onto the lanai, allowing you to easily access the terrific outdoor space. Step inside to unwind in the bright and airy living space, featuring hardwood floors and vibrant pops of color throughout. After a day in the sand and surf, whip up tapas and cocktails in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and kitchen tools. For a relaxing evening indoors, lounge on the comfortable living room couch, while you watch movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player, or surf the web via wireless internet for entertainment. All the other amenities you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home are here, including air conditioning and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
You'll quickly realize that this property is ideally located to experience everything Cape Coral has to offer! While the house is situated within a safe and quiet neighborhood, you'll be only 2 miles from great local restaurants and excellent shopping. Spend the day at Fort Myers beach, where you can go deep sea fishing, boogie boarding, or just sunbathe in the soft sand.
For more outdoor activity, visit one of the nearby golf courses. Whether this is your first getaway to the Sunshine State or the continuation of an annual tradition, this serene Cape Coral vacation rental home leaves nothing to be desired!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private dock, heated swimming pool, lanai, fully equipped kitchen with new granite countertops, dishwasher, wireless internet access, flat-screen TV with DVD player, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, IBM laptop provided, gas grill and much more
- Fantastic canal front location!
- Minutes from restaurants, shopping, golfing, and Fort Myers beach!
- 1 Bicycle available
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog. No cats allowed)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay 1-13 nights (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed NO Cats)
- Pet Fee: $100 Per Stay 14-20 nights (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed NO Cats)
- Pet Fee: $150 Per Stay 21-27 nights (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed NO Cats)
- Pet Fee: $200 Per Stay 28+ nights (Maximum 1 Dog Allowed NO Cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NO PARTIES OR LARGE GATHERINGS
- Additional fees and taxes may apply