For your next Florida getaway, escape to this exquisite Hallandale Beach vacation home, ideally situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Having recently been awarded the 'Gold Award' in recognition for 'Outstanding Improvement in the Beautification of Residential Property in the City of Hallandale Beach,' this splendid house is the perfect home base for a more low key alternative to a South Beach getaway, yet a fun-filled vacation with easy access to all the popular area attractions!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed, Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: King Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
*Homeowner requires photo ID before check-in*
Boasting 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 7,000 square feet of immaculately furnished living space, this lavish residence can comfortably accommodate 14 guests, making it an excellent choice for large families or groups out for an exciting Florida getaway, without skimping on the luxurious amenities.
The moment you first arrive, you'll be able to see for yourself why this home was recently awarded the city of Hallandale's 'Gold Award,' as it truly makes a statement amidst the other beautiful homes in the area! Your favorite part of the property will quickly become its amazing tropical backyard oasis, featuring a very large private and heated outdoor swimming pool and relaxing hammock area, surrounded by lush gardens and a sprawling yard. All of this backs up to a quiet canal and 100-foot private deck with boat lift.
Inside, you'll find that most of the stunningly decorated rooms feature breathtaking water views and direct access to the home's 90-foot wraparound balcony. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat screen TVs with cable for your entertainment, an 800-square foot fully equipped gym with massage table, and so much more! There's also a great pool table for your entertainment - relax and enjoy a game of billiards with your friends and family!
After an unforgettable day spent frolicking on the beach or lounging next to the sparkling pool with a good book, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with all the essential appliances.
If you'd rather enjoy a vibrant sunset while you cook, whip up some tasty barbeque on the gas grill located outside by the pool. If you're not up for cooking but don't want to leave the comfort of this upscale house, a personal chef is available upon request. The home offers many dining area options, both inside and out, for you to enjoy your meal.
After dinner, watch a movie with your loved ones in the impressive entertainment room, featuring a colossal 70-inch flat screen TV. When you're ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retire to either of the 2 sumptuous master suites or any of the other 4 stylishly appointed bedrooms, to rest up for the next eventful day in paradise.
Nestled in the exclusive Golden Isles gated community, you simply can't beat this home's prime waterfront location! The property is centrally located between the Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports, situated just a short 20-minute drive from Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale and a 25-minute drive from South Beach. The surrounding area boasts fantastic beaches, gambling casinos, and shopping. The closest beach is only 3 minutes from the house, while Gulfstream Racing and Casino can be found just 5 minutes away, offering some of the area's best gambling opportunities. Additionally, Aventura and Bal Harbor shops can be reached in an easy 10-minute drive, where you'll find many wonderful shopping choices.
For the sports enthusiasts in your group, the area offers numerous water sports options, as well as a variety of land-based sports such as tennis, golf, and basketball. Diplomat Golf Course, which is open to the public, is conveniently only 3 minutes away. For the business traveler, this house is only a couple of miles away from the Diplomat Resort Hotel, which hosts conventions from all over the country, making this property a perfect spot for people visiting the area or Hollywood, Florida for conventions. No matter how you choose to spend your time in sunny Florida, this incredible Hallandale Beach vacation rental house is a place you'll want to return year after year!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private heated outdoor swimming pool, relaxing hammock area, lush gardens, sprawling yard, 100-foot private deck with boat lift, water views from nearly every room, private 90-foot wraparound balcony, brand new air conditioning (3 units for whole house), in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat screen TVs with cable, pool table, 800-square foot gym with massage table, fully equipped kitchen, entertainment room with 70-inch flat screen TV, and much more
- Recently awarded the 'Gold Award' in recognition for 'Outstanding Improvement in the Beautification of Residential Property in the City of Hallandale Beach'!
- A personal chef can be arranged for an additional fee as well - please inquire for more details!
- Amazing waterfront location on a quiet canal, centrally located near beaches, shopping, casinos, restaurants, and popular area attractions!
- Enjoy the outside barbecue under the palms with a great view of the water!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~15.2 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- House may not be used for parties, special events or gatherings.
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years old
- Boat available for rent (33 ft Century) at the back of the house. Take a ride on the beautiful inter coastal waterways toward Miami and stop at the sandbar for a swim. Up to 10 people $399.00 for 4 hours
- If concierge, private chef and/or masseuse are desired during your stay, please contact the Local Contact in advance! These services are an extra cost.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- GUESTS SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK