|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Homeowner requires photo ID before checkin
For your next Florida getaway, come escape to this exquisite Hallandale Beach vacation rental home, ideally situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Having recently been awarded the 'Gold Award' in recognition for 'Outstanding Improvement in the Beautification of Residential Property in the City of Hallandale Beach,' this splendid house is the perfect homebase if you're looking for a more low key alternative to a South Beach getaway, yet a fun-filled vacation with easy access to all the popular area attractions!
Boasting 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 7,000 square feet of immaculately furnished living space, this lavish residence can comfortably accommodate 12 guests, making it an excellent choice for large families or groups out for an exciting Florida getaway, without skimping on the luxurious amenities. The moment you first arrive, you'll be able to see for yourself why this home was recently awarded the city of Hallandale's 'Gold Award,' as it truly makes a statement amist the other beautiful homes in the area! Your favorite part of the property will quickly become its amazing tropical backyard oasis, featuring a huge private and heated outdoor swimming pool and relaxing hammock area, surrounded by lush gardens and a sprawling yard. All of this backs up to a quiet canal and 100-foot private deck with boat lift.
Inside, you'll find that most of the stunningly decorated rooms feature breathtaking water views and direct access to the home's 90-foot wraparound balcony. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat screen TVs with cable for your entertainment, an 800-square foot fully equipped gym with massage table, and so much more!
After an unforgettable day spent frolicking on the beach or lounging next to the sparkling pool with a good book, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with all the essential appliances. If you’d rather enjoy a vibrant sunset while you cook, whip up some tasty barbeque on the gas grill located outside by the pool. If you’re not up for cooking but don’t want to leave the comfort of this upscale house, a personal chef is available upon request. The home offers many dining area options, both inside and out, for you to enjoy your meal. After dinner, watch a movie with your loved ones in the impressive entertainment room, featuring a colossal 70-inch flat screen TV. When you’re ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retire to either of the 2 sumptuous master suites, or any of the other 4 stylishly appointed bedrooms, to rest up for the next eventful day in paradise.
Nestled in the exclusive Golden Isles gated community, you simply can't beat this home's prime waterfront location! The property is centrally located between the Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports, situated just a short 20-minute drive from Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale and a 25-minute drive from South Beach. The surrounding area boasts fantastic beaches, gambling casinos and shopping. The closest beach is only 3 minutes from the house, while Gulfstream Racing and Casino can be found just 5 minutes away, offering some of the area’s best gambling opportunities. Additionally, Aventura and Bal Harbor shops can be reached in an easy 10-minute drive, where you'll find many wonderful shopping choices.
For the sports enthusiasts in your group, the area offers numerous water sport options, as well as a variety of land-based sports such as tennis, golf, and basketball. Diplomat Golf Course, which is open to the public, is conveniently only 3 minutes away. For the business traveler, this house is only a couple of miles away from the Diplomat Resort Hotel, which hosts conventions from all over the country, making this property a perfect spot for people visiting the area or Hollywood, Florida for conventions. No matter how you choose to spend your time in sunny Florida, this incredible Hallandale Beach vacation rental house is a place you'll want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private heated outdoor swimming pool, relaxing hammock area, lush gardens, sprawling yard, 100-foot private deck with boat lift, water views from nearly every room, private 90-foot wraparound balcony, brand new air conditioning (3 units for whole house), in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat screen TVs with cable, 800-square foot gym with massage table, fully equipped kitchen, entertainment room with 70-inch flat screen TV, and much more
- Recently awarded the 'Gold Award' in recognition for 'Outstanding Improvement in the Beautification of Residential Property in the City of Hallandale Beach' !
- A personal chef can be arranged for an additional fee as well - please inquire for more details!
- Amazing waterfront location on a quiet canal, centrally located near beaches, shopping, casinos, restaurants, and popular area attractions!
- Enjoy the outside barbecue under the palms with a great view of the water!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed & Queen-sized Pull-Out Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King -sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen-sized Bed and queen size pull out sofa
- Baby cot & Baby bed available
- 2 Pullout Sleeper Sofas in the Gym can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Parties, special events and gatherings may be allowed with prior approval. If interested, please call to discuss.
- No pets allowed
- Optional Barbecue Grill Fee of $150
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If concierge, private chef and/or masseuse are desired during your stay, please contact the Local Contact in advance! These services are an extra cost.
- Property is not suitable for young children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Our family has rented homes many times both domestically and internationally, and this was one of the best places we've ever stayed. Most of the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, there’s a huge kitchen, and has multiple sitting areas for family and friends to gather both inside and outside the house. In addition to the great layout, the house is decorated and landscaped beautifully and outfitted with quality linens and other amenities. The house sits right on the water in a quiet neighborhood, yet is just a few minutes from grocery stores and shopping and provides easy access to Hollywood Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and the local airports. The coup de grace was the very accommodating owner/manager David, who made the rental, check-in and check-out process quick and easy. Highly recommended.
Great property for an upscale experience! Perfect for a large group!
I rented this home for myself and my adult kids and their other halves. What a beautiful place to stay. Central to everything but tucked away from it all. So many bedrooms/ bathrooms and we LOVED all of the gathering spaces. The media room was a hit after a long day in the sun. The pool with the surround system was like staying at our own private hotel. We took a 30 minute drive and we were at South Beach. We fished off the dock, and everyone spent hours spending time cooking together in the enormous kitchen. It was everything I could ask for as a place for my family to both spend quality time together as well as everyone having they private rooms for some"alone "time.
David was the perfect host. Greeted us warmly and with a dozen roses for our girls weekend. There were 10 of us college roommates arriving from all over the states for our 50th birthday celebration. The house was perfectly suited for us...gave us space to relax and space to hang out and space to party and dance! David even took us all out on the Villa's 33 ft boat for a cruise around Miami. All the amenities you would need and then some! Would highly recommend this property to anyone! And this is coming from 10 spoiled ladies who like to stay at 5 Star Hotels!!!
Magnificent private Mediterranean style Villa right on the inter-coastal. Beautifully decorated and spacious with a sense of luxury and privacy throughout. Well landscaped garden and pool. Close to amenities and attractions of South Florida, but still enjoy the serenity and tranquility of Hallandale Beach.