This 1860 home in the charming village of Wallingford offers a comfortable base for exploring all that Vermont has to offer. Ski mountains and hiking trails, fly-fishing, kayaking, hiking, canoeing and bird-watching are all nearby, many within walking distance. Village shops feature Vermont art and craft, and a bar and restaurant serves locals, skiiers, summer visitors and hikers off the Appalachian trail. Live theater, galleries, antiques, a variety of restaurants, and outlet shopping are within a few miles' drive.
• Master Bedroom – 1 queen bed
Second bedroom – 1 Queen bed
Bunkroom bedroom – two single beds
Rec House has two daybeds
Living room has two daybeds
• All mattresses are Temperpedic Memory foam
• All beds have 300 count pure cotton percale sheets and a duvet in winter and cotton sateen with a coverlet in summer. Each also a bureau or closet for storing clothes
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans or traditional table fans and window air conditioners are available upon request.
• The first floor living room has two daybeds/sofas that are available as additional beds with an en suite bathroom and shower excellent for people who may be challenged by stairs.
Eat in kitchen:
• Dining table that seats 8
• Large cooks kitchen with ample counter space.
• Stove, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator as well as many small appliances.
• full pantry stocked with essentials
Indoor dog kennel:
A large walk in climate controlled dog kennel is located in the basement with a flat screen tv so your dog will be safe and entertained while you venture out to restaurants in the evening.
The small carriage house has been converted into a rec house with a slate topped pool table, two daybed sofas and a 50" LED flat screen TV. A perfect place for the kids to go hang away from the adults.
A large screened in porch with a dining table for 6 with an outdoor deck, Crushed white marble fire pit area with privacy trellis wall adds moving living space right off the living porch Includes marble fire pit with 9 chairs, gas barbecue and outdoor picnic table that accommodates 8 people
A refreshing mineral spring soaking pool is perfect for cooling down on hot summer days. Dog friendly, a constant flow of spring water means no pool chemicals are needed. Soaking pool is 8 feet in diameter and 30” deep. Vermont has been historically known for its therapeutic mineral springs. Summer hotels such as the Equinox in Manchester and the Woodstock Inn as well as our own Wallingford House hotel all began their lives as mineral spring hotels. Attracting summer guest from as far south as Washington, and west to Chicago.