About the property
- Condo1250 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Classy condo in an upscale area with a stunning view of the ocean!
Grande Shores is an OCEANFRONT resort with a spectacular, UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW of the ocean and northern coastline. We're in an up and coming neighborhood with some of the city's top rated housing developments and restaurants nearby. Ranked in the TOP 15% by travelers, the resort is ideal for families, golf vacations, and girlfriend getaways. Guests enjoy 3 POOLS, 2 LAZY RIVERS, and 5 HOT TUB SPAS. Our convenient 7-level garage is adjacent to the building, so you'll PARK STEPS AWAY from the elevators with no busy streets to cross!
The condo is UPDATED AND UPSCALE. Our local maintenance and housekeeping staff is dedicated to providing a clean, safe, and welcoming environment for your vacation. You'll find it easy to settle in... enjoy the beach-chic decor, relax in the cozy living room, cook it up in the modern kitchen, take in the ocean breeze and stunning views from the balcony, and dream the night away in luxury on comfy, plush beds. Wake up to breathtaking sunrises over the beautiful blue Atlantic... then be on the BEACH in minutes!
Please note: All reservations require a SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT and PHOTO ID to confirm
Take comfort in all the amenities of home. We've provided the extras you miss when staying in a hotel room.
BEDROOM #1: King bed - private ensuite bath with walk-in tiled shower
BEDROOM #2: King bed
BEDROOM #3: 2 Double beds
• Panoramic OCEAN and COASTAL VIEWS
• Recently UPDATED throughout
• 1250 sq ft
• 9th FLOOR
• 3 BEDROOMS, 2 FULL BATHS
• New Plush PILLOW-TOP MATTRESSES
• New wood-look tile floors throughout (coming in May 2018)
• CEILING FANS in all 3 bedrooms
• 4 FLAT SCREEN TVs (42" in the LR, 46" in the Master, 32" in the guest rooms)
• FREE Hi Speed WiFi
• GRANITE counter tops and TILE backsplash
• All new kitchen appliances
• Well-stocked KITCHEN
• New stack WASHER/DRYER
• New heat and CENTRAL AC
• Fabulous new MASTER BATH with a spacious, tiled walk-in shower
• New Corian sink, faucet, and lighting in the guest bath
• Lots of new coastal themed ART
• Ocean View BALCONY with 3 entrances & seating for 4
• Blackout draperies everywhere - sleep as late as you like
• ALL LINENS are provided - upscale bedding, sheets, bath & kitchen towels
• We use GREEN cleaning products (Method brand)
• STARTER SUPPLIES are furnished (paper goods, soap, dish detergent, trash bags, etc)
• DVD's, books, and games
• 8 adjustable folding Tommy Bahama BEACH CHAIRS
• Use of all resort facilities is included with your rental
• Hi-speed Internet access / WiFi throughout the resort
• 2 boardwalks for direct beach access with shower stations
• POOLS, POOLS, POOLS! We have 3 pools, 2 lazy rivers and 5 hot tubs
• Indoor pool complex heated year-round
• Oceanfront POOL (8 ft depth), kiddie area, and LAZY RIVER
• 7th Floor ROOFTOP sundeck with a POOL and LAZY RIVER & 4 HOT TUBS
• Outdoor pools are heated during the Spring and Fall
• 24 hour staffed lobby
• 7-level ATTACHED parking garage with new LED lighting
• 3 elevators
• On-site dining in the Shoreline Cafe (breakfast buffet, happy hour, dinner specials)
• 2 seasonal tiki bars and ocean front grill
• Spacious oceanfront tanning lawn
• Business Center
• Fitness Room
• Check-in: after 4 PM
• Check-out: before 10 AM
• WEEKLY RATES include LINENS and DEPARTURE CLEANING
• $250 DEPOSIT holds your dates
• 13% SC Taxes are added and there are no additional fees or deposits required
• ALL reservations require a signed RENTAL AGREEMENT and PHOTO ID to confirm
• SATURDAY to SATURDAY Weekly Rentals Year Round
• We can often accommodate SHORTER / LONGER stays - Please request a quote
• SHORT STAYS of less than 7 nights may incur a Cleaning Fee
• FAMILIES or MINIMUM AGE 24
• NO PETS. Sorry, pets are not allowed per the Homeowner's Association
• NO SMOKING in the condo. Resort rules prohibit smoking on balconies
• Please, if you are a smoker - this is not the condo for you
• We DO NOT advertise on Craigslist. We will never ask you to wire funds
• Bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the check-in date will receive 100% refund
• Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the check-in date will receive a 50% refund
• If Owner is able to re-rent the cancelled dates, further refund consideration (above the 50% refunded) will be given
• There is no charge for cancelling a reservation, however if a credit card was used for payment, there may be processing fees of 3% incurred with cancellations
• Refunds are typically in full due to high demand, but this is not guaranteed
• TRIP INSURANCE available through HomeAway or other online sources is suggested for full protection of your vacation investment
• Centrally LOCATED, the resort is mid-way between Downtown Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach
• We're at 77th Avenue North on one of the most desirable sections of the beach, situated in an upscale residential area, 2 blocks off the main highway
• Our location is away from all the Downtown crowds, noise, and traffic
• 5 miles north of Downtown Myrtle Beach, the Convention Center, and Broadway at the Beach
• 9 miles north of the Airport
• Within a few miles of the resort you'll find a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options including The Carolina Opry, Pirates Voyage Dinner Theater, numerous restaurants, several golf courses, a driving range, and mini golf
____Grocery stores nearby____
Kroger (3 miles)
Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market (3 miles)
Wal-Mart Supercenter (4.5 miles)
____Restaurants within walking distance____
Dunkin Donuts / Baskin Robbins
Croissants Bistro & Bakery
Hook & Barrel
Collectors Cafe & Gallery
River City Cafe
Fire & Smoke Gastropub
Sam's Corner Hot Dogs
The Second Cup
Menchies Frozen Yogurt
Crabby George's Seafood Buffet
Thank you for viewing our listing
ENJOY YOUR VACATION IN MYRTLE BEACH!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Vicki Simmons
I'm Vicki, a retired Gerontologist and my husband Garry is a CPA. We've been real estate investors for more than 30 years, so when I was considering a retirement job several years ago, we purchased our first vacation rental. Our properties are personally managed and devotedly maintained. We're enthusiastically hands on and I love my retirement job! We invite you to indulge yourself... ditch the hotel and enjoy your vacation in chic and stylish comfort instead.
Vicki Simmons purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Vicki Simmons chose Myrtle Beach
I began visiting Myrtle Beach in the 1970's and I've found a lot to love... clean soft-sand beaches and gentle surf, captivating sunrises and sunsets, stellar year-round weather, plus an abundance of excellent restaurants, a wide variety of entertainment, top-rated golf courses, and the best shopping - all wrapped up in warm Southern hospitality. My search for a villa on the ocean led me to Grande Shores, a well-maintained, family-oriented resort situated in an upscale residential neighborhood. The breathtaking views of the SC coast stopped me in my tracks and the courteous staff won me over.
What makes this Condo unique
We're continually renovating and upgrading with style, comfort, and convenience in mind. The balcony overlooks the resort's fabulous rooftop pool deck. Central air/heat means there is NO noisy A/C unit on the balcony. Listen to the waves, enjoy the spectacular view, and never forget that you're at the beach!
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
First time visitor of Myrtle Beach with family and thoroughly enjoyed location and condo. Vicki was top notch and provided all information to the detail. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Will definitely book if we visit myrtle beach again.
This condo met every single need we had. It is beautifully decorated, clean and homey. The beds, pillows and towels are a great quality. The bathrooms are spacious and nicely tiled. The location is perfect. It's a perfect distance between calm and activity. The view is awesome as there is no building next door. The beach is amazing, it has soft sand, plenty of space and no seaweed. My family of five (3 college age children) were very comfortable here. The building is older but it is well maintained. We mostly went to the beach and golfed but pools were clean. The condo has beach chairs and boogey boards. What a plus!!! Vicki was very nice to work with. She maintained communication and was very helpful with information about everything. Check in process and parking were smooth. We had absolutely no issues. She had her contact information handy in several places if needed. We loved the condo and I hope to stay there again. Thank you Vicki for being an excellent host!
Great view! Great condo!
This was our first time renting through VRBO and was a great experience. The condo was clean, well stocked and had an amazing view. It was also close to many attractions. Vicki was great from the time we booked answering any questions and sending us lots of information. Definitely hope to rent the condo again in the future.
Our stay was relaxing, for the most part the home was comfortable and had a fantastic view to wake up to. The kitchen was stocked with some essentials and it made cooking a bit easier. Our dislikes the sheets on two of the beds weren’t very clean but we stopped at a nearby store and got new ones . Also if you’re going in the winter be aware a lot is closed for the season so there’s not much to do. Broadway on the beach is great and fun to visit and you could make it an all day thing as it’s pretry big and nicely decorated for the season. Overall the stay was enjoyable.
Grande Shores Ocean Resort #934
The condo was very well furnished and neat and clean. Plenty of carts available to use and convenient loading and unloading. Stove had quit working before we arrived, but the owners had it quickly replaced with a new one. Our door keys quit working but the desk quickly fixed the problem by replacing the card reader mechanism on the door which was not working. We would highly recommend this unit. It accommodated 4 adults and 3 grandchildren very well.
Great condo right on the beach !
It was wonderful to have such a magnificent view of the ocean every day . We enjoyed our stay and would definitely like to return in the future.
Lew & Donna Whalen
Nearby: 100+ Championship Golf Courses, 50+ Themed Mini Golf Courses, 1400+ Restaurants, Myrtle Beach SkyWheel & Boardwalk, Live Theaters, Cinemas. Our location is only minutes away from most Beach Attractions
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
SC Tax: 13% Departure Cleaning & linens are included Rental Agreement, Photo ID & $250 deposit are required to confirm Balance of rent is due 30 days prior to your stay Typical rentals are 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday). Please inquire about shorter or longer stays (less than 7 nights may incur a cleaning fee) View my other property in the same resort (508202) if your dates are unavailable! If I am able to re-rent cancelled dates, further refund consideration (above the 50%) will be given. Most refunds are typically in full due to high demand, but this is not guaranteed