|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
The entry staircase descends from the foyer into one corner of the lounge, which opens out and connects to the main communal living spaces. Alternatively, guests can take an internal lift, which connects three of the main levels. Panels in the glass facade slide open onto the wrap-around pool deck, which is furnished with cushioned loungers and al fresco dining coves.
Back inside the villa, a spacious dining area sits under an airy double-height atrium, with a breakfast counter for casual snacks and an enclosed fully fitted kitchen hidden off to one side. Colorful abstract paintings adorn the walls, while dark wood floors and richly toned furnishings bring a sense of sophisticated tropical luxury to the rooms. Tucked away at the far end of the villa, a welcoming, carpeted library room offers a quiet, relaxed space to catch up on some holiday reading.
Four generously appointed bedrooms all come furnished with king-sized beds. Two of the larger bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and sprawling private terraces, an ideal spot from which to ponder nature's wonders. The remaining two bedrooms are connecting, making the villa an ideal choice for parents that want to keep an eye and ear out for the younger members of the group at night.
The villa is tended by two discreet live-in staff: one chef and one housekeeper. The Estate front office team and villa concierge complement the villa's permanent staff to organize customized requirements and satisfy any holiday whims.
House Rules: 1. Rates are in USD per villa per night and are inclusive of applicable government taxes.
2. A resident chef and housekeeper/butler staff each villa. Their service is included in the price of the villa rental.
3. Samsara employs a Villa Concierge who contacts each party prior to their arrival.
The Concierge coordinates airport transfers, stocking the villa with favored f & b items, menu selection and all other pre-arrival needs.
4. While the guests are in residence, the Concierge can also arrange home spa treatments, island excursions, golf bookings and other personalized requests.
5. Guests are met at the airport and escorted to the villa. Two separate airport pick-ups and two airport drop-offs are provided free of charge.
6. Check in time is 1400 and check out time is 1100. Early check in and late check out requests are subject to availability and later amendment.
7. All expenses while in residence are charged to the guest at cost + 7% VAT & 15% service charge.
This includes all goods & services purchased on behalf of the guest, being mostly f & b, but also including transportation, massages, entertainment, and breakage.
8. Broadband wireless Internet access is complimentary.
9. Daily linen service (sheets and towels) is complimentary.
10. Samsara maintains a small inventory of baby cots and highchairs. Their use is free of charge.* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration.
11. Minimum stay requirements are as follows;
* Peak Season rentals which include New Year's Eve must be 14 nights or longer in duration.
** Peak Season rentals which include Chinese New Year must be 5 nights or longer in duration.
All other Peak Season rentals have a 3 night minimum.
We (group of 6 adults and 2 kids) stayed at this villa for four nights, and it was an extraordinary experience. The villa is stunningly beautiful with a mesmerizing sea view. Everything about this place is remarkable - right from the location to the architecture to the interior decor. It's truly a luxury villa.
The villa staff was fantastic, they took superb care of all of us. We got to enjoy authentic meals prepared by the chef throughout our stay. They also fulfilled all our whims and fancies. Special kudos to the villa staff - they made our vacation a truly memorable one!
It was simply the best vacation experience we have ever had. We will surely come back again!