|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
www.SonomaSquareCottage.com Charming 1662 sqft home for rent along beautiful tree-lined road in the coveted Sonoma East Side. Home is 2-3 blocks from the Sonoma Square and very walkable to shops, restaurants, bars, wine tastings, the town cinema, and more.
Home features 3 bedrooms with 3 full baths. The spacious master has both a shower and a jacuzzi tub. Washer and dryer, cable, and internet also provided. The garage has been converted to a carpeted playroom for kids, stocked with toys, puzzles, games, and Nintendo Wii. Master bedroom has a King bed. Second bedroom has a Queen bed. Third bedroom is for children only, and has a bunk with a trundle (two twin beds and a double bed).
50"+ plasma screen 3D home theater set-up with several kids 3D movies (Lion King, Cars 2, Toy Story 1-3, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and more).
Relax with a glass of Cabernet on the spacious back patio while admiring the beautiful garden complete with a lemon tree.
Cooks will love our wide open kitchen, ample countertops, Weber grill, and NXR professional grade oven with extra wide stove top with 6 burners.
Please respect our neighbors by keeping the noise down, especially after 9pm.
Monthly rentals only. No smoking. No pets.
For casual eats:
* [Hopmunk Tavern] - Just a block away. Extremely fun, outdoor seating, live music. Food is decent. Get the grilled cheese and tomato soup! Large microbrew selection.
* [Maya Mexican Restaurant] - two blocks away, right on the southeast corner of the square. Slightly fancy, but still casual and not upscale. Great chips and salsa.
* [Mary's Pizza Shack] or [The Red Grape ]are your best bets for pizza. Sonoma isn't known for it's pizza, though! I've heard great things about [Kashaya's], but haven't been there. Try it and let me know!
* The [Freemont Diner] is our favorite place for breakfast.
For a nice meal out:
* [The Girl and the Fig ]- awesome place for good food and wine. Nice sitting area with couches while you wait, and a big bar area, too. This is one of our favorites for a nice night out. On the northwest corner of the square, but still walkable.
* [Carneros Bistro and Wine Bar] - located south on Broadway at the Lodge at Sonoma, this is a good place for a nice date. Take a walk around the lobby and grounds at the Lodge after dinner.
* [Saddles Steakhouse at MacArthur Place ]- there's a steakhouse a block away and it's decent. What more do you want?
* Take a walk down to [MacArthur Place] and stroll around the grounds of the hotel. There's a chess garden there with life-size chess pieces.
* Grab our bocce balls and head to the bocce courts just north of the town square (behind the [Sonoma Cheese Factory], beyond the parking lot). Stop and grab some cheese or sandwiches along the way!
* Take the kids to [Traintown]!
* There are two playgrounds in the center of the square right behind city hall. Bring some bread to feed the ducks!