Luxury 5 Bedroom Apartment In Paseo De Gracia With 5 Bathrooms.
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian, Catalan
About Santiago Godo
I was born in Barcelona. My grandfather, Buenaventura Conill Montobbio, was an architect, and one of the best friends of Antonio Gaudí, the famous architect who built "Casa Batlló" and "La Pedrera". Since my childhood until now, architecture "has flowed through my veins", and last year with my husband Santiago Godó, decided refurbished this apartment at all advised by renowed stylist team, giving a touch of elegance, luxury and attention to the smallest details, so guests can feel as "their own home".
Santiago Godo purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Santiago Godo chose Eixample
The GODO LUXURY APARTMENT PASEO DE GRACIA has the best views and the best location for those who wants to enjoy about Barcelona culture (museums, esculpture, arquitectura,etc), Barcelona shops (boutiques Prada, Louis Vuitton, Channel, Armani, Tiffanys, etc), Barcelona gastronomy ( Citrus, Casa Alfonso, Mesón 5 Jotas, Botafumeiro, Attic, etc), and Barcelona sports and music events ( Barcelona football stadium, Palau Sant Jordi, Teatro Liceu, Palau de la Música, etc).
What makes this Apartment unique
- Spectacular views to "Casa Batlló", - best location in Barcelona for enjoy shopping (Plaça Catalunya is only 600 metros far from it), culture and gastronomy, - inside decoration and comfortability are the main values of GODO LUXURY APARTMENT PASEO DE GRACIA .
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Very well located!!!
You may expect to get what is described!
It has been a pleasure to have your group as our guests. Everything has been perfect.
Thanks for your comment, it gives us strengh to go ahead and to improve at apartment looking for your final satisfaction; for instance with the movable wooden door that we have introduce at begining april that gives completely privacy to the master bedroom.
Hope to see you in future.
Excellent accommodations with unbeatable location. Comfortable beds, good bathrooms, functional kitchen and spectacular view.
Thanks for your comments. It has been a pleasure to have a family like yours; so polite, so respectuous.
All our efforts to decorate and maintain apartment in good conditions , has the reward on your words.
And, of course, the location at city centre, at main Avenue in Barcelona ( Paseo de Gracia); and with direct views to Gaudi´s masterpiece " Casa Batlló", do the balance.
Now you know where you have your house next time comes to Barcelona
Great Rental in a Superb Location
Top 5 things about this apartment:
1. The location, on Paseo de Gràcia, is superb.
2. Having 5 bathrooms, 1 for every sleeping situation, is an unusual and wonderful luxury for an apartment in this area.
3. The view of Gaudi’s Casa Batallo out the front windows is a constant delight.
4. There is a high level of privacy between the sitting area and the master bedroom.
5. The booking contact, Santiago, as well as our on-the-ground-contact, Jordi, were terrific- good communicators in English and very accommodating, providing everything from maps and recommendations upon arrival to stocking our fridge with our requested items and our baby’s changing area with diapers.
Things you should be aware of:
1. The exercise room and second sitting area are part of the back master bedroom.
2. The kitchen is perfectly functional but offers almost no work surface, making prepping a full meal a little more difficult than usual- but we don’t travel to eat in- so this was not a problem.
3. The only exterior windows are the large front windows in the sitting area.
4. One of the two very nice king beds is actually behind a four foot high or so partition within the common area- offering limited privacy, but actually more than you might expect. And the bathroom for this “bedroom” is the very nicest one.
5. The 3 non-master bedrooms are small by US standard but more than adequate.
Thanks for your review; it has been a pleasure to have a group like yours.
Thanks also for your comments, will help us to improve apartment. In fact, in 2 months will be done complete privacy for master bedroom looking to Casa Batlló; so , if you come next time, will see the difference.
The perfect location beautiful accomodations in Barcelona!!
I cannot say enough about this apartment. It is beautifully decorated yet comfortable. The set up for a large family like ours was perfect. Everyone had a bathroom and independent sleeping accommodations. The access to transportation and the fact that you could walk to many of Barcelona's best attractions was a key to a great stay. I cannot imagine a better choice. BRAVO
Thanks for your review. We are satisfied that your family have enjoyed about apartment.
You are right; its decoration , layout and location gives plus for the perfect holidays in Barcelona.
Hope to see you in future
We stayed there seven girlfriends and had a great time together
Most Fantastic Apartement to rent in Barcelona
If you haven't made your booking for an apartment in Barcelona and are still looking around, stop looking and book this place ASAP!!!
I lived in Barcelona in 1985 and I have returned there to visit often in the past 27 years. This has to be the best apartment that I have stayed in over the years. The location couldn't have been better. Grocery stores near by. The metro stop just outside your door. A few blocks walk to El Court English Department store, not to mention all the other fabulous shopping around the area. Great restaurants also. Even a McDonalds just next door in your into that. LOL
The apartment located on the fifth floor, (in American floors really the sixth) had access to two small elevators that can easily accommodate your luggage up and down. When you first enter the apartment, it was fantastic. This place is like going to a five star hotel. There was nine adults in my party and we had more than enough room. Sometimes it seemed like a long walk from the front of the apartment to the back of the apartment. The view at the front of the building was great looking at the Casa Botll'o, a Gaudi design house, and down on the street of Paseo De Gracia the sights are great.
The furnishings were very nice and all the beds gave us plenty of choices. The walk in showers had rain like shower heads, an there was plenty of big fluffy towels. Being able to use the washer and dryer combo was also a plus.
The kitchen was easy to use once you read the English instructions. I cant say enough good things about this apartment. Jordi who checked us in couldn't have been more helpful.
I will defiantly try to book this apartment again on my next return trip to Barcelona.
I give this place FIVE STARS . Do yourself a favor and book this place for your next trip to the great city of Barcelona.
Michael in San Francisco
This apartment is at city centre , at Paseo de Gracia avenue; the main luxury promenade in Barcelona, with the best shops (Prada, Louis Vuitton, Tiffanies, Valentino, etc), restaurants (typical mediterranean gastronomy ,without forgiven the asiatic cuisine), cinemas and museums.
Minimum rental age 28, not allow any kind of parties.
Tourist license; - HUTB-009633