|Space||1,504 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to
some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting
memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
ALL BOOKINGS ARE FREE FUN ELIGIBLE...explore the link below!
*Eagle's Nest at High Timber*
20% OFF Extra if you Reserve within 10 Days of Checkin!
- - - Contact Manager for an Instant/Detailed Quote - - -
Complete 5-Star remodel! Gaze at the morning sun hitting the 10 Mile Range and the slopes of Breck from the Breakfast Nook. Spectacular sunsets are the perfect backdrop for your après-ski celebration with the open, flowing floor plan and high-end finishes. Every counter is granite, all fixtures and stainless appliances are superb. Fully-equipped, brand new kitchen, all new furniture, all new fixtures, floors - everything! Warm, delicious color palette with lovely, casual, hip feel. 1 car garage, but parking for three cars total. New full-size washer-dryer, Keurig and your best time this winter awaits!
TRANSPORTATION AND PROXIMITY:
10 minute drive to Breck.
Parking Gondola Lot:
-Monday thru Thursday- $5
-Friday thru Sunday plus Holidays- $12 (save $5 if you have 4 or more in your car)
Summit Stage FREE Shuttle:
1/2 block to free bus stop that runs 18 hours a day!
2 times an hour from 6:30am - 6:05pm. Hourly from Breckenridge gondola station 6:00pm - 1:05am. (2014-2015 schedule, new schedule isn't out yet)
Recap of Sleeping Areas, Bathrooms and TV's
1. Master Bedroom with King Bed and Full Bath Suite - Middle Floor - 42' Flat Screen Smart TV
2. Queen Bedroom with Full Hall Bath - Middle Floor - 32" Flat Screen TV
3. Office / Bedroom with Full-Size Futon - with closing door - Middle Floor
4. Full-Over-Full Bunk plus twin trundle (sleeps 5) - Ground Floor - Stairs, not Ladder! Uses middle floor Hall Bath - 32" Flat Screen TV
5. Living Room Queen sized sofa sleeper - Top Floor with Full Bath Nearby - 32" Flat Screen Smart TV with Cable
Recap of Rooms by Level
1. TOP FLOOR - Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook
2. MIDDLE FLOOR - 3 Bedrooms, plus full hall bath (1. King Master Suite with Bay Window 2. Queen Bedroom 3. Queen Futon Bedroom)
3. LOWER FLOOR - 4th bedroom (full-over-full bunks) Entry from garage, mud room, laundry
4-wheel drive or front wheel drive with chains highly recommended during winter
Pay no Breckenridge tax, only State Tax of 5.9%
No Pets, No Smoking, No Reserving Guest Under 25
ITRIP-VACATIONS® - BRECKENRIDGE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ANY PROPERTIES ON CRAIGSLIST.
(Stays over 27 nights are not eligible for Free Fun Program.)
Every day of your stay...experience all the in-season activities!
Ended up being a very nice place to stay. Plenty of seating for group meals and ample space over 4 levels for all to have plenty of space. Kitchen had all the amenities needed. Had a large group and didn't hear of many issues. Maybe one TV that didn't work but group had a good time. Had no problem getting a response from housekeeping or anyone associated with the vacation home! Thanks for your part in providing a very nice vacation trip!
I strongly recommend this rental home for a large family. We had 8 people, and we never once felt crowded. I also want to reiterate the cleanliness of this home. The kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms were very clean and equipped with dishes, extra towels, blankets, and pillows. My favorite part of the home was the 3rd floor family room that allowed the entire family to come together and enjoy quality time together. The house also comes with a few DVDs and games (Taboo, Jenga, and Monopoly) which we used after a tiring day of winter activities. I also want to mention that Carla texted me on the day of our arrival to ensure everything was what we expected. Thank you Carla for allowing us to enjoy your home!
Great location that overlooks the mountain. Kitchen had all the tools we needed to cook our own food. Three full bathrooms made it easy to get ready at the same time and get on the mountain in time for lifts. Very clean with cable TV, board games, plenty of towels and dishes.
Good morning Elizabeth,
Happy to provide feedback for our trip this past weekend. We really loved the place, spectacular views of the mountains, very comfortable and clean bedrooms/bathrooms. Community space was also really enjoyable. That said a few things were a bit off:
- When we arrived the condo was probably 50 degrees or less, quite cold. Not a problem typically but when we went to turn all of the thermostats up we discovered a good number of the electric baseboard heaters were not putting out any heat at all. We called Carla and she was very helpful getting someone over with some backup unit heaters to put in the space and we were more or less comfortable after that. If a technician hasn't been sent out to look at it I would recommend they do so now.
- The unit came advertised with Cable TV and Free Wifi. When we went to connect to the Wifi we discovered there was no internet connection. When we went to turn on the TV we discovered there was no cable. Again we called Carla and someone came out to take a look at it. After about 30 minutes of investigating it turned out that Comcast had never been hooked up and both of these services were not available. I wouldn't say this ruined the vacation by any means but it was very difficult getting phone / data service up on the hill which made things a bit more challenging.
All of that said, Free Wi-Fi and Cable are advertised in the property listing and were not services available, is there anyway you could credit $100 back on the charge for the weekend? I believe this would be fair. If you have any questions or would like to speak over the phone please give me a call on my cell phone listed below.
The house was very nice. Was able to sleep everyone comfortably! Had enough seating for dinner, to play charades in the living room and enough space for everyone to wind down at the end of the Day. Never once felt crowded. Thanks for an awesome place!
Awesome stay. Close to bus line, no car needed. Plenty to do to keep you busy.
With its authentic, historic, small-town charm, all of our Breckenridge properties are beautifully homey and comfortable. Tucked in the White River National Forest, Breckenridge is a skiing epicenter, with a multitude of recreational activities for everyone.
When staying at one of our Breckenridge properties, you are within 30 minutes of 5 major ski areas including: Vail, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain and Loveland. Despite the appreciation for preserving the old town area, massive ski area improvements continue to enhance the skier experience at Breckenridge. With a new bridge located near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals, you can now ski right down to Main Street to one of America's largest and best-preserved historic districts.
Also near many of our Breckenridge vacation rentals is a pervasive network of historic mining trails that offer fabulous chances to explore the valley on a mountain bike, a dog sled, snowmobile, cross-country skis, snowshoes or by foot. Other year-round activities include fishing, museum and historical sites tours, hot air balloon rides and mine tours. You can get private, guided tours on virtually any activity imaginable!
During a summer stay at our Breckenridge cabin rentals, climb a nearby 14er (14,000+ foot mountain) at Quandary Peak. Bike rental shops will point you to the paved bike path along the Blue River stretching for miles of scenic beauty on the way to Frisco. From Frisco you can bike to Keystone, around Lake Dillon and even to Vail Pass. Other summer activities found near many of our Breckenridge cabin rentals include: bungee jumping, panning for gold, miniature golf and white water rafting.
After all the activity, refuel at one of the 60 world-class restaurants near our Breckenridge cabin rentals. Downtown Breckenridge has a little bit of everything with spas and over 200 stores to choose from and all within only a short distance from our Breckenridge vacation rentals.
For extravagant skiing fun and an abundance of awesome activities book one our Breckenridge vacation rentals today!