|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This one bedroom furnished apartment is located on Bent Street, Neutral Bay. The suburb of Neutral bay is located on the northern side of Sydney CBD known as Sydney lower north shore and is approximately 5 to 10 minutes drive to Sydney CBD. The apartment is located a short 5 minutes walk to Neutral Bay village and Milltary Road.
This one bedroom apartment comes complete with modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including DVD player, plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and air conditioning. The apartment also includes car parking.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
Photo Id and copies of credit card are required. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.