|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This furnished one bedroom apartment is located on Chalmers Street, Surry Hills opposite Sydney Central Train Station. The central business district of Sydney can be reached by foot in less than 15 minutes and the location of the property is surrounded by cafes, restaurants and bars with Sydney's Chinatown being a mere 10 minute walk from your front door.
This one bedroom apartment comes complete with towels and linen, modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including a DVD player, plasma TV, Foxtel cable TV, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.