|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Beautiful villa with king and queen master suites, two twin bedrooms and three bathrooms. The fully screened pool deck is in a position that gets continuous sunshine and is complete with sun loungers and a barbecue. The private pool area is overlooking woodland and the beautiful Clear Creek lake.
The villa combines a great pool, that overlooks a beautiful lake yet is very private, with a home full with modern amenities including large flatscreen TV's, Playstation and games. The villa was completely refurnished and repainted in March 2015.
- King master bedroom with a 40” flat screen TV and private bathroom
- Queen master bedroom with a 32” flat screen TV and private bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms with each 2 separate beds and a shared bathroom
( both rooms have with a 32” flat screen TV)
- Spacious living and dining room
- Family room with a large couch and a 50” flat screen TV and Playstation 3
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Double garage ( game-room)
- Private pool, overlooking the beautiful Clear Creek lake
- High chair and baby stroller
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- All bedsheets, bath and kitchen towels
- Coffeemaker, toaster, blender, kettle, scales
- Free phone calls within the USA and Canada
- Free highspeed WiFi
- Radio and CD player
- Gameroom with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Darts, ...
Full support guaranteed during your stay by our local management company.
- Pool heating
- Set of bikes:
Includes 2 gentlemen’s mountain bikes, a scooter and a bicycle pump.
- Gas Grill
- Final cleaning: $90 + tax
NEED MORE THAN 1 VILLA? WE CAN RECOMMEND ONE CLOSE TO OURS!
We are Mireille & Filip.
We live in Belgium and we wish you a magical time in our villa.
Mireille Segers purchased this villa in 2015
Magnificent view of the Lake.
Great location, very nice neighborhood.
No near neighbours.
Comfortable home, great for family with children. Excellent game room!
Our stay at your house was wonderful, we had a beautiful few days and the best thing of all was that we felt at home all the time! The house is full of warm details thought as much love and that is much appreciated when one leaves his house for a few days. Mireille is so attentive and considerate and was connected all the time when we need her. I just have to thank for making our holiday a magical moment. I would definitely return to this beautiful house!
This property was more than adequate for our stay. It was a very short drive to Disney, and the location was close to a Wal-Mart and other shopping outlets and restaurants. I found every amenity I needed to feel right at home. There was instructions for the televisions and internet, as well as a PS3 with games and books. The game room was so much fun for us, and the place was big enough we never felt crowded. The whole place was very clean upon our arrival, and the pool area was beautiful. I added the pool heat and it was superb. Very warm and cozy day and night. The wildlife was fun to watch, but I never could find the alligator! Lovely place and lovely stay, hoping we can return on a future visit!!!! Thank you for sharing your home with us!
After a lot of research and scrolling through various sites and numerous villas
this one stood out for us. We were not disappointed, it was as described a lovely
villa in a good location, close to the parks and supermarkets.
The pool was great and used every day, it was lovely sitting beside the pool
whilst looking at the small adjoining lake with Gary the gator and the crane family
visiting us daily. The villa had everything you needed and was very modern,
spacious and clean. The games room was an added bonus and good the weather was wet.
The owners were very helpful and gave very quick replies if you ever needed to contact them.
We ate out at a few restaurants like Perkins and Bob Evans, which if you signed up for gave
good discounts.We had a great holiday and would highly recommend the villa.
Thanks very much for your use of your lovely villa
We had an amazing time at this property. Everything you needed was provided down to the last detail. We had many visits from "Cookie" the alligator in the adjacent pond as well from the many birds and crane family. Mireille was very quick answer any questions we had and was a pleasure to work with. The home was very clean and the pictures don't do it justice. It is close to all amenities (gas, food, shopping) so it makes for a great location being close to Disney. Thanks and we will be returning!
We loved this house it was very clean and well kept. The pool area was awesome and fun. House had everything we needed. We would definitely go back. We had to contact house service number a couple of times as well as owners and every one was responsive and very helpful. House is close to a couple grocery stores. Loved our time there!
The villa is situated in the peaceful residential area of Clear Creek, south-west of Orlando on the US-27.
The private pool area is overlooking woodland and the beautiful Clear Creek lake.
Perfectly situated for visiting the theme parks:
• Disney World (20 minutes) • Universal (35 minutes)
• Sea World (30 minutes) • Wet&Wild (30 minutes)
• Legoland (45 minutes)
Other attractions nearby:
• Cagan Crossings shopping area (10 minutes)
• Lake Louisa State Park (15 minutes)
• Orlando Premium Outlets (25 minutes)
• Millenia Shopping Mall (35 minutes)
• Orlando international Airport (35 minutes)
• Kennedy Space Center (90 minutes)
Walmart and Publix supermarket are a short 5 minute drive away, as well as plenty of dining facilities.
|Final cleaning||$90 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
• Final Cleaning: Obligatory one-time fee per booking.
The final cleaning fee is $90 +tax
- pool heating: $ 25/price a day
- gas BBQ rental: $ 5/price a day
- bike rental: $ 3/price a day ( includes 2 gentlemen’s mountain bikes, a scooter and a bicycle pump)
Pool heating, BBQ rental and Bike rental is only available for the entire duration of your stay and not for a couple of days only.
Special rates may be offered for longer stays.
Water temperature preference is very personal. We recommend pool heating from October to April.
Need more than 1 villa? We can recommend one close to ours!
Tourist Licence DWE4514818