|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Next to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station and minutes from Petronas Twin Towers.
- 28 minutes and 33 minutes from KLIA and KLIA2 respectively via KLIA Ekspres (express train)
- 6 major rail networks pass through KL Sentral (LRT, Monorail, KTM Commuter, KTM Intercity Train, KLIA Express, KLIA Transit)
- Go KL Free bus service right in front of the apartment (1 Sentral Bus Stop) to major shopping areas & tourist attraction in KL City.
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus ticket and station available at KL Sentral Station
- You can catch a train to Singapore & Bangkok from here
- NU Sentral shopping mall is just a short walk away (Grocery, Foods, Fashion, and Cinema)
- Easy access to KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Petaling Street (China Town) & Batu Caves via train
About The Residence:
- Size: 1,100 sq.ft. (102 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- High Speed Internet Access
- Complementary coffee & tea
- En-suite bathroom
- Rain shower & sunken bath
- Kitchen for basic cooking
- 24/7 Security & home intercom
- King-sized bed with comfortable quilt
- about 200 sq.ft. / 19 sq.m
- Air Conditioning & fan
- Wardrobe space
- Bathroom Amenities
- Towel & soap
- 1x double-sized bed with comfortable quilt
- 3x Single bed with comfortable quilt (if need for 6pax)
- about 150 sq.ft. / 14 sq.m
- Air Conditioning & fan
- Wardrobe space
- Bathroom Amenities
- Towel & soap
- Intimate bath with room for 2
- Seductive transparent glass wall
- Shower or bath with transparent glass window
- Granite stone complimented by modern bathroom features
Living / Dining / Working Area
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hair dryer
- Double hob
- Bread Toaster
- Direct intercom to Security control room
High speed fibre optic internet with WiFi is provided FREE.
All bed sheet and towel always CHANGE, REPLACE and Laundry for every new check-in guest.
The whole house are vacuumed, mop & wash every time before guest check in.
Complimentary access to facilities at Level 7
> 50m infinity pool with piped in music
> Outdoor Jacuzzi
> Mini Theater
> Indoor & outdoor children playground
> Convenience store & laundry
Complementary access to sky club located at level 38th of Tower A
> Reflective pool
> Function rooms, sky gym, lounge
Interaction with Guests
This is my vacation house and I am renting out with the intention to know more friends and provide travelers with reasonable priced accommodation at strategic location. I am not staying in the house, you are welcome to let me know if you are interest to have a meal together.
The apartment is conveniently located for access to many Kuala Lumpur tourist attractions.
Learn about Malaysian history and culture at the National Museum. Stroll around beautiful botanic gardens admiring displays of birds and butterflies at Lake Gardens near the hotel.
Explore the colorful and bustling Petaling Street, in the heart of China Town. See one of the tallest freestanding towers in the world at KL Tower, or visit the famous Petronas Twin Towers.
Discover excellent shopping nearby at China Town, Central Market, Bangsar, and MidValley Mall.
We are also just steps away from Nu Sentral, a 9-story lifestyle shopping haven strategically located at the prestigious Kuala Lumpur Sentral CBD area.
1) From KLIA / KLIA 2 Airport via KLIA Ekspres Train
- KLIA Ekspres trains (RM55/person/trip, duration 30minutes) connect the airport to KL Sentral and takes only 28 minutes.
- The train service from the airport and terminates at the KL City Air Terminal in KL Sentral and runs every 15 minutes during peak hours (Mon-Fri 6am-9am, 4pm-10pm), 20 minutes at off peak hours and every 30 minutes after midnight.
- SkyBus (Bus) RM12 /person/trip, duration 1 hour & 15min
- Taxi RM75 onwards /taxi, duration 1 hour & 15min
2) From Other Place around Kuala Lumpur via LRT, KTM, Monorail, Taxi
- Via Light Rail Transit, LRT (Kelana Jaya Line), stop at KL Sentral station.
- Via KTM Komuter, stop at KL Sentral station.
- Via Monorail, stop at KL Sentral / Tun Sambanthan station.
You also can take KL Hop-On Hop-Off Bus from KL Sentral, KL HOP-ON HOP-OFF is an easy city tour that has 23 stops which cover more than 40 attractions. All buses are equipped with nine (9) different languages to choose from and a friendly customer service officer will assist you on the bus.
Our Service Guide
-We will reply to your inquiry within 30 minutes (Malaysia time is GMT+8, if your inquiry is sent on midnight 12pm-8am Malaysia Time, we will reply you once we wake up at 8am Malaysia Time.)
-We will send you a maps, a travel guide and some information about KL Sentral
-We will arrange meet up point and time with you
-We will advice transportation options from Airport to KL Sentral
-You can let us know if you need special arrangement (Flower, Beer, Wine, Chocolate, Cake etc)
On Your Arrival Day
-We will meet you at meet up point, and bring you & your luggage to our apartment using our car
-We will brief you about the unit, the apartment, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur and transportation options available
-Surcharge applicable for check in after 12am midnight (MYR50)
During Your Stay
-We will stand by for any repair, and emergency
-We can advice you on places to visit or any information that you need
-We can advice on day trip arrangement if you need
-We will inform you if there is any news that you may need to know
Check Out / Departure
-We can arrange for transportation for you to go to Airport (if need)
House Rules: - This is a high end private residence for expatriates, thus we only able to accept booking from guest that is polite, able to communicate well and follow the house rules.
- Please remove your shoes while inside the house and leave it on the shoe rack.
- No pets and strictly no smoking inside the house.
- Only light cooking is allowed in the house and should be cleaned up after usage.
- No durians or strong smelling food in the house.
- Please keep the house clean and tidy
- Strictly not for party
- All rubbish is deposited in garbage bins & soiled dishes are cleaned & put away accordingly.
- No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
- All keys are returned & unit must be locked at all times.
- Turn off light, fan, air con and others electrical items when not using
- 5% of the time we will have guest that do not follow the house rules even we communicate it clearly, thus all the house rules come with penalty for non compliance to mitigate our risk.
-Daily cleaning can be arrange with a fees.
- If you consume anything in the minibar section, kindly place the money in 'minibar payment box' in the house before you check out.
- Please book based on actual number of pax staying, children that require own bed is calculated as 1pax, we will set bed based on number of pax stated in booking confirmation.
- Please confirm your check in time at least 24 hours in advance, once confirmed, check in time is +1hr and -1hr from appointment time. Any last minute (less than 6hours) change of time other than due to flight delay (need to inform us if there is delay at departure time) will be subject to RM50 reschedule fees (eg: check in appointment at 3pm, but you only inform us at 2.30pm that your check in time will be change to 5pm because you are still shopping at KLIA2, RM50 reschedule fees will be charge)
- Car Park (park at visitor car park area), first 2 Days free, subsequently RM15/day, need to inform us at least 3 working days in advance if you need car park space.
its a great accommodation with an awesome swimming pool, near and easy access to all transportation, the host are superb. Thank you Mr Woon
We had a very wonderful stay in Malaysia and an awesome apartment! Thanks to Woon. The apartment is very near KL Sentral station which is very convenient since you can go around KL by train. The apartment gives you a very homey feel and is great if you're traveling with friends or with family. It's near nu Sentral to which you can go shopping or eat out. Woon are also very easy to contact and replies almost immediately to your queries. I would definitely recommend this apartment to my friends.