|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Note for Booking: Our current rates reflect a daily rate discount on selected dates due to some weekday construction in the neighborhood. It's a minor thing, but I wanted you to know.. Our neighborhood is work free after 3:30 p.m. and on weekends. Don't be led astray, this condo is the best place to stay, when visiting San Diego. Use the Book Now option to pay by Secure Echeck (preferred payment method) or Credit Card, or scroll down to just below the 5 gold review stars and send me an email request with your questions using the light blue button. We will consider shorter stays , if they precede or follow an existing reservation. Please submit a request. San Diego City Tax Collection Permit #520201. All charges will be shown on all written invoices, except for departure cleaning. The payment of the cleaning fee is on the honor system and is based on $40 per bed used. Please leave the correct amount due, in CASH, in the cleaning fee box on the table.. Hope to see you soon.
Stay at our COOL upscale Penthouse condo which offers a gentle westerly ocean breeze and the coldest air conditioning when you need it the most. We are one of the few vacation rentals that offer air conditioning and their is NO Extra charge to use it. You can Google Map our unit at 1124 Fresno Street, San Diego, 92110. Our unit has two beautiful bedrooms (one king and one queen set tastely setup),, patio deck area, gas fireplace, wireless email Internet access, fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker, propane BBQ, blender, spices, gas stove range, microwave, side by side refrigerator, blu-ray/cd dvd player, 47” flat screen TV with multi channel cable selections. Additional amenities include washer and dryer, hair dryers and iron/ironing board. Also you will find two beach chairs, beach towels, umbrella, boogie surf board, toys and a playmate cooler available for use. Please remember this is a smoke-free property inside the unit. The unit will be given to you clean and we do expect you and your guests to pick up any messes and trash prior to departure.
Situated near Mission Bay and just a few minutes to Seaworld (view the summer nightly SeaWorld fireworks show right from the condo), Pacific Ocean, MCRD, Golf, Downtown San Diego, Fashion Valley Shopping Center, San Diego Zoo and public transportation by our local trolley. Also nearby are Temecula Wine Country tours (over 30 wineries with options to ride the wine country trails by horseback, hot air balloon rides, jeep trails or self guided tours), Legoland and the Wild Animal Park are also nearby.
Share Ride Companies: Lyft (use promo code: Heim) for discounted fares and Uber both service our location for quick rides to complete your sightseeing. Share rides service the airport too.
In addition to providing you with a very clean house and kitchen basics, our starter three day Setup provides: hotel style body soaps, dishwasher soap, TP (4 rolls), paper towels (2 rolls), and basic house cleaning supplies.
Eight (8) Reasons to stay here:
1. The marine life is abundant. Head up to La Jolla to go kayaking or walk along the cove and view the seals and other marine life.
2. The sunsets are supreme. Head over to Sunset Cliffs and pick the perfect spot to watch the sun descending beneath the ocean or right from your balcony. Make the most of the experience by putting together a picnic and sitting on the edge of the cliff to soak in it all.
3. You can experience a taste of Mexico without crossing the border. Just a few minutes away, head to Old Town, historic center of the old city. Wander the streets and explore the many historical sites in Old Town and indulge in some delicious Mexican food from Old Town Mexican Cafe (OTMC). The best!
4. The beaches are as Californian as it gets. Head to Mission Beach, take a roller coaster ride at Belmont Park, people watch, and bike ride the boardwalk. Kid friendly area.
5. San Diego is home to the largest urban park in North America. Balboa Park, 1,288 acres, this urban cultural park is more than just a shady spot for a picnic. Wander through open space areas, gardens, and natural vegetation zones, check out the many museums and theatres in the area or take a trip to the renowned San Diego Zoo.
6. There are some Really good spots for brunch. Head into downtown by trolley and enjoy the historic Gaslamp District's many restaurants and seaport concessions. You can walk to the trolley station right from the condo.
7. Visit the Hollywood-famed Hotel Del Coronado. It's unlike any other hotel you've seen before. The building is one of the few surviving Victorian wooden beach resorts still standing. Look into having brunch there too.
8. San Diego, like our condo, is apparently a pretty classy place. Stay classy and stay in the Penthouse, hope to hear from you soon.
We do consider house swaps to Canada and Mexico and other great destinations.
Enjoy your stay in San Diego and I hope we can accommodate you and your guests, you won't be disappointed if you do.
Retired building contractor
Richard Heim purchased this condo in 1986
Excellent location for visiting the great places of San Diego: Sea World, Gaslamp, Mission Valley, USD and the beaches , etc. Trolley station about a 10 minute walk away. Parking is always available on the street.
Location!!!!! Loved the location and the ability to live near the bay without having all the coastal fog.
We had the pleasure of staying here on our Christmas vacation 2016. The condo is beautifully kept and appointed, and located centrally to everything San Diego has to offer. The view from the balcony was splendid ,the neighborhood was safe, and we had a wonderful stay. We highly recommend.
The location is great and the condo was extremely well-kept when my wife and I arrived. On top of that, Richard was a huge help throughout the whole process - before we arrived and up to when we left. I highly recommend this condo and my wife and I will gladly go back when we visit San Diego again!
The Penthouse provided us with some much needed down time and is centrally located to all the important places, eastward and northward for our family visits as well as easy to reach meeting places within 10 minutes from most attractions. Great views from all windows. Light and airy, breezy afternoons and evenings. A really good treat for our stay.
The condo was as advertised. Our stay was wonderful. The condo was clean and well maintained. We will definitely be staying again.
The penthouse is a great location. Easy access to everything we wanted to do both north and downtown. The space is well laid out and everything you would want is there.
Richard was very easy to work with and very helpful when it came to accommodatimg our needs.
The house is on quiet the hill. If you aren't used to parallel parking then you definitely want to brush up before you try it on the hill. There were often spots on the street above or below that were flatter.
The condo was great, very clean and well appointed with amazing beds!!!! Construction next door was a bit disruptive but was very quiet at night. Loved the place and will return again. So close to USD - worked out super!
Ten minutes to Airport & walk to USD.
1124 #5 Fresno St. 92110, Mission Bay, San Diego, San Diego County, Southern California, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, La Jolla, Mission Valley, Mexico.
Other Activities: Boating, Hot Air Ballooning, Shopping, Kayaking, Shelling, Health/Beauty Spa, Parasailing, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing, Racquetball, Mini Golf
|Utilities, AC, TV, Wifi||$40 + Tax|
Utilities maybe extra for rentals over 7 days. No taxes on rentals over 31 days. Guest use for two occupants is for master bedroom use and both bathrooms. Cleaning departure fee is based upon occupancy, see rental agreement.