|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Beds: 1 double bed plus a sofa bed inside -Equipment: WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS: EXTRA COST 15 EUR / WEEK Climate: efficient air conditioning with heat pump Kitchen: Hot plate; Refrigerator; Microwave oven; Bathroom: shower; Bidet; Water heater Multimedia: TelevisioneTV DTT: Living and Bedroom lettoAltro: Private Garden: 40 sqm Garden with veranda Other: Free parking available nearby; Outdoor garden points about the property: "Located in a very quiet environment, the property is surrounded by 5000 square meters of green, the apartment is close to the center of Porto Rotondo and the sea (the nearest beach is the Ira beach about 260 meters within walking distance), we list the features of the apartment: free parking available nearby, LED TV with satellite channels, electric hob glass ceramic, microwave, large fridge freezer, large bathroom with shower, hairdryer, veranda / patio outside with table and chairs. The view is of the garden privato.I advice of the owner: The nearest beach (a few minutes walk) is the beach Ira . It has a beach and a part of the service with sun loungers and umbrellas for a fee.
House Rules: - The furnishings and kits of building units are summarized in the inventory, any deficiency needs to be reported within 24.00 the day of arrival, otherwise, the above is tacitly approved and will be proven at the time of issue. Cracks or repairs are given by the second official price-lists.
- Nothing, tool, furniture supplied to the apartment can be brought outside of the property nor that which is interior design of the apartment resulted in the conservatory.
- It 'absolutely forbidden to pour down the drain in the apartment bulky materials, particularly cotton wool, absorbent, etc..
- The tenant is obliged to use its furniture, equipment, facilities and anything else taken delivery, with all due respect.
- The garbage must be brought in the appropriate container to the left of the end of the street (m. 50).
- The car should be placed in the designated parking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The owner disclaims any liability for shortages or sniff into real estate and parking lots unattended.
- The lessee shall leave clean: the monobloc kitchen, the refrigerator (which must be put to defrost), crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and a toilet, as well as not under any circumstances leave the trash bags, in case otherwise the deposit will be retained.
- For the dining area (peninsula) do not place pots or pans directly from hot oven, use the appropriate trivet left at the disposal in the kitchen.
- Please fix the blinds with the hooks, do not walk on the grass and not to play in the fields.
- It is recommended to use all the equipment (water heater, air conditioning, lights and gas) in a conscious, educated and respectful, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE WATER DELIVERED IN PORTOROTONDO AND DRINKING AND ECONOMICAL USE OF THE SAME WILL HELP TO PREVENT FUTURE REDUCTIONS IN CONDUCTING