Our nice and modern apartment is right where an experienced Budapest visitor would want to stay. On a pedestrian only street in-between Basilica and Chain bridge in the center of the city. Easy walking distance from all major sights and restaurants
You'll find it rewarding to return home walking only a few minutes after a nice eat or drink out and skip the almost impossible late night mission of finding a cab or Uber in the area.
Though it is close to the busiest part of the city, it is very quiet and provides a very good night sleep thanks to its 2nd floor location, facing an inner garden.
It is comfortable for two.
We offer You on top of a fully furnished and equipped apartment some smaller things We appreciate to get whenever we travel:
Complimentary coffee (capsule espresso machine) and tea, free wi-fi, Budapest travel books in 5 languages, sheets and towels, hair-dryer, baby bed in case of need, English books and a good atmosphere :)
Optional Airport transfer EUR 15 (ca. 50% of Taxi price), Railway station transfer EUR 5.
All downtown sights are within an easy walk:
- Vrsmarty square and Vaci street - 4 mins
- Kiraly street and Gozsdu courtyard - 3 mins
- Kazinczy street famous ruin pubs - 4 mins
- Andrassy road & Opera building - 4 mins
- Basilica square and Zrinyi street - right there
- Synagogue - 6 mins
- Chain bridge - 2 mins
- Parliament building - 8 mins
- From Michelin star restaurant to ruin pubs almost 300 downtown pubs and restaurants within 4 mins walking radius
Excellent connection to public transportation:
- the main Metro hub (all lines can be reached there - Deak square) is 250m away.
- direct bus to the castle is 200m away.