A new 780 sq ft elegant loft with underground parking, easy access to 24/7 transit routes.
Elite-class spacious accommodation with an unobstructed panoramic city view, floor-to-ceiling windows, a balcony, kitchen, 2 split bedrooms w/queen beds, 2 full bathrooms (one is en-suite), and a true city feeling! (It's located steps away from the famous Toronto hotels - Gladstone and Drake Hotel (nightly rate is around $500 for 4 guests.))
Our two bedroom It comfortably fits four or five, and is centrally located on Queen street, just 20 min from CNT! Enjoy great Events in Ontario's Capital, in the coolest and closest to all its main venues, DT location. Enjoy your visit to Toronto!
A brand new, beautiful, light-filled 780 sq ft open concept loft offers every modern comfort and functional space including
- a spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, walk-out to balcony,
- an unobstructed city view,
-Netflix and Sony channels at 50” Sony smart HDTV
- 2 spit elegant bedrooms with comfy queen beds with rich pillows and linens,
- home office with FREE Wi-Fi and Internet,
- 2 full bathrooms,
- modern European style kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances: fridge/freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave and everyday necessities,
- washer, dryer, iron with board.
During your stay, it's your home away from home.
Your comfort is our priority!
Set against a backdrop of historic buildings, an award-winner condo is located in the heart of Toronto's downtown.
It is a safe and elegant place to stay and live in. Stunning views!
A modern lobby, residents' lounge, and the exercise room with the latest weight training and fitness equipment are located on the ground floor.
- exercise room,
- free unlimited Internet, Wi-Fi
- all kitchen appliances,
- washer, dryer,
- hair dryer,
- iron, ironing board. .
Interaction with Guests
Our goal is to keep the experience as easy as possible.
Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival and departure time. After providing us with a copy of your photo ID, we will e-mail to you welcoming package with access instructions and description of nearby restaurants and sightseengs.
Guests are required to provide photo identification upon check-in.
I or my spouse will see you twice at the apartment - at the day of arrival to greet you and explain everything, and during check-out at 10:15 a.m. to inspect the accommodation and to pick up the keys.
Please, don't hesitate to text or call us 24/7 if you have any questions or concerns, and inform about changes in your schedule in advance. We will try to accommodate your schedule and meet your needs.
In 2014, Vogue Magazine included Queen West on its list of the coolest neighbourhoods in the world.
More than 50 bistros, bars and restaurants within a 3 block radius offer residents and tourists the opportunity to sample a wide variety of diverse and innovative cuisine, great coffee, and casual dining options.
Unique restaurants and cafes with food from around the world are often open late.
If you prefer to eat at home,, there are 2 famous and inexpensive grocery stores within the walking distance of 50 m - Metro and FreshCo where you can find everything you need for cooking at home.
Our condo located steps away from the famous Toronto hotels - Gladstone (nightly rate is around $500 for 4 guests) and Drake Hotel (nightly rate is around $350 to accommodate 2 persons.)
A variety of live music can be found each night of the week ranging form classics to jazz and rock. At night, the neighbourhood offers lively patios, bars, clubs and internationally renowned live music venues.
Queen West is one of the trendiest shopping scenes in Toronto.
Toronto’s Fashion District boasts an extensive array of clothing stores, shoe stores, fabric and sewing supplies. It’s a goldmine for the fashion-hungry!
All MAJOR BRAND NAME stores are near the intersection of Queen Street and Spadina Avenue, 5 minutes away: Aldo, Aritzia, Bedo, Esprit, Club Monaco, Costa Blanca, Gap, Le Chateau, Roots, Mexx, H&M, Zara, and more!
- Eaton Centre – the largest mall in Toronto near intersection of Yonge Street and Dundas Street opposite to Dundas Square concert area, 20 minutes away.
-Dufferin Mall (at the Dufferin-Bloor intersection), 10 minutes away.
SIGHTS AND ATTRACTIONS, Downtown Toronto (within 2,5 km radius:)
- Lakeshore Toronto
- Fort York National Historic Site
- CIBC Pan American Games Park and BMO Field (National Soccer Stadium)
- Museum of Canadian Contemporary Art (MOCCA)
- The Gladstone and Drake hotels (trendy live music and dining venues), Rosewater
- Toronto Exhibition Place
- Direct Energy Centre, Ricoh Coliseum
- Better Living Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Medieval Times
- Riding Academy at the Horse Palace
- Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
- Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex and its clubs at Queen Street
- Ontario Place: Atlantis, Molson Amphitheatre, and marina.
Within 5,5 km radius:
- CN Tower (EdgeWalk, and 360 Restaurant)
- Rogers Centre
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto Islands
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Glenn Gould Studio at the CBS building
- Toronto Music Garden
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Niagara Falls Tour Buses
- Massey Hall
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- The Royal Alexandra, the Princess of Wales,
- The Ed Mirvish (formerly the Canon), the John Bassett Theatre
- The Panasonic Theatre
- Distillery Historic District
- Sugar Beach
- Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Niagara Falls Tour Buses
Within 10 km:
- Casa Loma (“Symphony in the Gardens” every Tuesday evening during the summer)
- Spadina House
- The Beaches (the neighbourhood where legendary pianist Glenn Gould was born)
This beautiful loft is an ideal temporary residence for those who has a taste of life!
24/7 transit routes with the Queen Street streetcar # 501 at your doorstep and just 5-10-minutes away from Toronto’s most popular attractions.
TTC Subway – Queen and/or Osgood Station, Streetcar # 501 at your doorstep.
TTC Subway - Dufferin Station, Bus #29 northbound across the street.
The Zip Car Rental Service is available.
Other Things to Note
FreshCo. grocery store is located 150 m northeast from the building.
An organic and locally grown West End Co-op Food store is right next door.
Teenagers and kids should be accompanied by adults. The person who booked the loft should be at least 25 years old. Copy of governmental issued photo ID of the person who booked the loft should be provided ALONG WITH ONE payment in full. In booking inquiry please indicate the EXACT number of the guests, where you are from and the reason for your trip to Toronto, as well as advise us about your age and your relation with the other guests who are staying with you at the suite.
The host reserves the right to cancel instant booking at their own discretion, if there is suspicion of a planned party and/or noise or security issues.