|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This is an AWESOME apartment in the LIVELY "Chinatown" / "Lower East Side" neighborhood of Manhattan, on Eldridge Street, just steps away from "Soho", "Little Italy", and "Nolita". It's VERY safe, and centrally located, near the subway/metro, and also the bus. There are awesome restaurants and cafes and bars in this neighborhood. I PROMISE you will love it!
VERY CENTRALLY LOCATED! Only 1 block from subway/metro and bus. Near the B, D, F, J, M, Z, 6 trains.
Below is a short description:
- 4 bedroom: 5 full-size beds + 1 sofa-bed. Three bedrooms have 1 bed each - except the fourth bedroom has 2 beds. That's 5 beds total!
- 4th floor, no lift/elevator. Please do NOT bring a lot of luggage. This is a lot of stairs!
- 2 blocks from subway/metro and bus. Near the 6, J, Z, N, Q, R, B, D trains.
ALL amenities are include FREE:
- WiFi Wireless Internet!
- Professionally-cleaned towels and sheets/linens, soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, iron.
- Kitchen includes microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, and everything you need to prepare a meal.
- NO BED BUGS. A professional exterminator checks for bed bugs EVERY month. We have NEVER had a bed bug problem!
- We provide the true NYC experience. Stay at our apartment and you'll experience how real New Yorkers live!
House Rules: This is your private apartment. We meet with you to give you the keys and give you a brief tour of the apartment, with specific instructions about how to enjoy your stay. After that, we give you privacy to do things on your own. The apartment is completely yours, private.
Treat our apartment with respect the way you would your own home. Clean up after yourselves.
We strive to be good neighbors. Please be courteous and polite to our neighbors. Do not cause trouble. Crazy partying that bothers the neighbors is NO GOOD. Loud talking or loitering in the hallways is NO GOOD.
Other than that, we want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!!! :-)
Courteous and responsive host, very clean and roomy for an NYC apartment. Location is great - Lower East Side, Wall Street, Little Italy, Soho are easy walks. 4 story walk-up is fun; pack accordingly if you're not used to stair climbs with heavy bags. Great value and would certainly stay again!
Thoroughly enjoyed this apartment. Big for NYC standards, enough space for our family of 5, with teenage kids: everyone had their own bed. Middle room with 2 double beds is windowless and ac-less, but fans are provided. Kitchen fully equipped. Everything very well organized. 4th floor has as an advantage that you're far away from noise, although of course it is Manhattan. Manhattan Mike and Amy were very accommodating. I highly recommend this place. Chinatown is busy and somewhat smelly, but we loved the hussle and bussle. Subway is close and takes you anywhere in NY.
Nous avons passé 6 nuits dans l'appartement, six personnes. L'appartement est propre et agréable à vivre. Le quartier est sympa ,et l'accessibilité pour visiter les autres quartiers avec le métro est très facile. Le voisinage semble très calme, nous ne les avons pas entendus..Les points qui pourraient être améliorés sont un double vitrage car il y a le bruit de la rue pour les chambres,et un peu plus de "grande" vaisselle(grand plat, grande casserole, passoire) .Nous n'avons pas vu Mike, mais il a été très présent et très réactif pour notre arrivée ou quand nous l'avons eu au téléphone. Le sérieux est appréciable. Nous recommandons cet appartement.