Within the Horizon Villa estate, this luxurious 3 bedroom Balinese style villa has amazing views overlooking Choeng Mon Beach. The main building has a fully equipped western kitchen, guest bathroom, dining area and living room. A large vaulted ceiling provides a feeling of space whilst a large flat screen TV with satellite tv connection and a quality music system provide the entertainment. All bedrooms are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. The master and 1 guest bedroom have sea views whilst all bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. There are two Jacuzzis inside, one of which is large enough for two people. All rooms lead to the large terrace, where the waterfall gently cascades into the large clear infinity edged pool. This villa is equally suited to indoor and outdoor living.
* Private Infinity Pool
* Washing Machine
* Western Kitchen
* Large Couples Jacuzzi
* Satellite TV and DVD player
* Outside Dining Terrace
* Approximately 950 metre to Choeng Mon Beach
- 20 Dec -20 Jan minimum stay 7 nights
- 21 Jan - 20 Feb minimum stay 4 nights
- 21 Feb -19 Dec minimum stay 3 nights
- Additional 10% service charge of total rental rental price (this is will pay directly to villa manager on arrival)
- Electric & Water is charged for monthly bookings
(Electric 7 THB/unit + 7%VAT, Water 120 THB/cubic + 7% VAT)
- Security deposit 30,000 THB for long term bookings
- Free cleaning every 3rd day after check in
- Airport transfers available at 300 THB each way (minimum 10 guests)
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- Children under 12 years stays free of charge without extra bed and bedding (Maximum 3 Children)
- Extra bed is charged THB 1650 per person per night in an extra bed. (Maximum 3 extra bed)
- Provide one free cot
With a 10 minute transfer from the quaint Koh Samui airport, you will arrive at the gated estate Horizon Villas and to Villa Frangipani, which is a serviced luxury villa. The beautiful Choeng Mon Beach is only a short walk or drive, with parking available along the beach road. Choeng Mon also offers local gyms, massage facilities and some lovely small restaurants for lunch and evening meals, however if you are looking for more night life, Chaweng Beach, Central Festival Shopping Mall and The Fisherman's Village are only 10 minutes away.
We can arrange taxis (minibus), scooters, rental cars, so getting around is easy. If you wish to make the most of seeing all of Koh Samui, the most comfortable way is to hair minibus with driver.
Early check-in and late check-out is possible at no cost provided it doesn't clash with other reservation. We do appreciate if you could drop us an advance notification.