About the property
- House1500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Located on the Rock Creek arm of Table Rock Lake, this quiet 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Cassville vacation rental house is the ultimate setting for your next lakeside getaway! Boasting accommodations for 6 and an ideal location near fishing and a boat launch, this peaceful property has everything you’ll need for the perfect vacation.
This quaint home is the perfect size for a family or group of close friends traveling together. This property is also boasts access to Table Rock Lake through the backyard!
The home's peaceful surroundings make for an ideal setting, complete with an expansive private deck and breathtaking full views of the lake.
Plus, you’ll also get to enjoy access to the home’s wonderful swim dock that floats atop Table Rock Lake.
Utilize the property’s outdoor grill, or cook indoors in the unit's bright fully equipped kitchen, which opens up to the spacious yet cozy living room.
The deck’s large dining table is perfect for daytime and nighttime relaxation. Additionally, the home is equipped with 2 flat screen TVs with cable.
Other modern amenities provided for your convenience include wireless internet access and an in-unit washer and dryer for your laundry needs.
When you’re ready to call it a night, you’ll be happy to retire to one of the home's tranquil bedrooms to rest up for another adventurous day. Each bedroom has a nice view of the lake for your enjoyment!
Ideally situated right on the Rock Creek arm of Table Rock Lake, you certainly won’t have to venture far from this house to access everything the area has to offer!
Everyone in your group will enjoy swimming in the water around the property, sunbathing on the private swim dock, and boating on the lake.
There's a marina close by that offers a terrific breakfast, lunch and dinner, located about a 2-minute drive away. Please note that the marina is open seasonally from April - October every year.
If you'd like to access some of the area’s best fishing, the house is conveniently located just 30 minutes away from Roaring River State Park and 45 minutes from Eureka Springs.
For a day filled with family fun, head just 1 hour down the road to experience Silver Dollar City in Branson.
The Bass Pro Shop in Springfield, Missouri can be reached in about an hour from the property, as well.
Whether you plan to fill your vacation days with thrilling lake activities or plan to simply relax among the mesmerizing scenery, this unparalleled Cassville vacation rental home will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 flat screen TVs with cable, DVD player, landline telephone, in-unit laundry machines, large deck area with dining tables, gas/charcoal barbeque grill, fire pit, private swim dock, new storm shelter and more
- Fantastic location! Nestled on the Rock Creek arm of Table Rock Lake, just a short stroll away from the lake's shores!
- Easy access to trout fishing at Roaring River State Park, family-friendly activities in Branson, Eureka Springs, and numerous other attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 50-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Dogs Allowed, No Cats)
- $20/Night Marina Fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that boats cannot be stored overnight at the property (owner will secure a spot upon confirmation)
- Boats must be stored at the nearby marina for a nightly fee
- The marina is closed in the off season from November - March
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We had a great time. The cove way quiet and very peaceful. The house was clean and comfortable. This is a great place to relax. We will for sure visit again next summer!
Felt at home in this lake house. It was very nice and clean. Would rent again!!
Great Rental! Definitely will rent again!
Wonderful place to stay right on the water
Easter get away.
We loved the deck and the firewood was a nice touch! Views were great and awesome nature sounds at nights and mornings.
Our family had a wonderful time, The house house was clean and well stocked . It was a level and close walk to lake from back yard , the private dock worked good for us we docked our jet ski there .The view of the lake from the house is awesome . We would love to come back .
The property is in a very peaceful area with very few boats passing by. Easy walk to the dock. We bought a pop up tent/shade for the dock to have shade on the hot days (there is a Walmart about 25-30 minutes from the house). House and deck are nice, beds were firm and comfortable. The owner supplied paper products, plenty of dishes and cooking supplies, and toilet paper. Overall, a nice getaway.
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply