Elevate your next alpine getaway by staying at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bath Truckee vacation rental cabin in Northstar, a premier Vail-owned ski resort. Featuring an elegant, peaceful atmosphere with that awesome 'California Casual' upscale feel, and a deck to relax on as you enjoy the smells of the forest, this home is ideal for 10 travelers looking to experience everything the Lake Tahoe area has to offer!
This roomy cabin offers 2,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, making it the perfect mountain retreat for families, friends, or a group of couples looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You'll feel right at home from the second you first walk into this impeccably kept cabin. Well thought-out touches, such as the sizable chalkboard wall in the entryway, make the cabin's interior feel playful and welcoming, filled with details that encourage you to sink in and relax.
The cabin's unique layout features a reverse floor plan with 3 cozy and beautifully decorated bedrooms on the first floor. As you head upstairs, the second floor opens to an enormous living room with vaulted cedar ceilings and a wood burning fireplace, and two decks outside. In addition to a stunning master suite with walk-in closet, there is a chef's kitchen, fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and quartz countertops. For your peace of mind, only non-toxic products are used to clean the home.
After a memorable day spent enjoying the endless list of activities Truckee has to offer, look forward to taking advantage of the numerous amenities available for guest use at the recreation center located a 5-minute shuttle ride away within the subdivision, including a fabulous gym, 3 pools, 3 hot tubs, kiddie water play feature, an arcade, tennis and basketball courts, lovely park for barbeques, and a business center. There's also a golf course situated right across the street, certain to please the golf enthusiasts in your group. If you'd like to just hang around the house after a long day, you will love the built in lounge seating on the front deck! Perfect for relaxing out doors, afternoon cocktails, and reading books!
You can't beat this cabin's prime Northstar location! Spend the summer months hiking, mountain biking, or enjoying various water sports at the 3 alpine lakes surrounding the resort. Be sure to spend at least one day hanging out in the Village, where you can browse the quaint shops, dine at local eateries, and enjoy ice skating in the winter or rollerblading in the summer. During the winter months, grab your skis or snowboard and hit the nearby slopes, which are accessible via a quick 5-minute shuttle ride from the cabin. Lake Tahoe can be reached in about a 20-minute drive, downtown Truckee is about a 15-minute drive away, and pristine hiking trails surround the entire area. You certainly won't have a shortage of exciting things to see and do! No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your stay, this serene Truckee vacation rental cabin will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped top of the line kitchen, Deluxe-sized Jura Espresso machine, gas grill, wireless internet access, cable TV, wood burning fireplace, gorgeous decor, two outdoor decks with lounge seating and a 12 person table, and access to the community recreation center with 3 swimming pools, 3 hot tubs, gym, arcade, basketball and tennis courts, nice park, and business center.
- Prime location in Northstar! Easy access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, golf, and more
- Only 15 minutes from downtown Truckee and 20 minutes to Lake Tahoe!
- Enjoy free shuttle access to the Northstar village, recreation center, and ski slopes!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Daybed in the second floor Living Room can accommodate 2 guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply