|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
• 5 minutes walk from Camden Market, and Camden Town Tube Station and Mornington Crescent Tube Station (both on Northern Line)
• 10 minutes walk to King’s Cross & St Pancras International Eurostar Terminal and Regent's Park.
• Very central location, close to all the tourist hotspots of Zone 1.
• Pleasant ground floor flat in an old Victorian terraced period conversion house on a quiet safe street.
• Three double bedrooms. Total 6-8 adults can stay (2 single beds in front bedroom, 3 single beds in the middle bedroom, 1 king size bed in back bedroom, 1 double sofabed in living room).
• Charming private rear garden, with decking & table/chairs.
• Close to all the amenities and tourist locations (see map).
• Newly refurbished (I just spent about 30,000 pounds on the refurb).
• Brand new kitchen with AEG appliances, new bathroom, new furniture, and new Amtico flooring.
• Central heating, comfortable and light/airy flat.
• One bathroom only, with shower and bathtub, recently refurbished.
• High speed wifi internet, Cable TV in each bedroom.
• Safe and secure place with GoogleNEST thermostat, carbon monoxide/smoke/fire detectors, and secure entryphone.
• Parking is also possible for short stays on the main road.
• I am flexible on checkin/checkout timings, it depends on who has booked the previous night or next night to you and what can be mutually agreed between all three of us.
• Keys collection can be done 24 hours per day, so don't worry about your time of arrival or departure.
• Beds are as follows: Front bedroom = 1 x superking size bed. Middle bedroom = 3 x single beds. Back bedroom = 1 x kingsize bed. Living room = 1 x double sofabed. Capacity is about 8 persons, but there is only 1 bathroom!
• No smoking, no pets, no parties, and no loud music after 10pm.
• There is only 1 bathroom!
• Large groups of 8 adults may find the flat to be a bit cramped. See the floorplan in the photos section for guidance.
• There is a young family upstairs and the kids sometimes make noise which can cause a disturbance for my guests.
Born, raise and educated in Camden! Now I work for a charity setting up schools in the UK and India.
Mimi purchased this apartment in 2014
Location, location, location! So close to everything, but yet so peaceful and quiet.
Nice private garden!
What a gem! Enjoyed a week here and felt very comfortable. Our host, Anand was very communicative. This was a great location from which to start our exploring of London each day. Four females felt quite safe in this quiet area. The fast internet was fabulous and access to Netflix was a treat. Appliances were modern and simple to use. Great to have the washing machine with washing liquid provided, as was hand gel, toilet paper, kitchen washing liquid, plenty of towels, etc. Nice and cosy and felt warm. Thank you Anand.
This property fit our family of 6 perfectly. The bedding was comfortable and the unit was equipped with everything we needed for our 3 night stay. The owner was responsive and extremely helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. Camden town is very close to many other nearby sights, and the unit was an easy walk to the tube stations, making it easy to get around.
My family of five found this stay a little tight. We also experienced several problems that are bound to happen occasionally in an older building.....plumping and door lock issues. The host was away and more difficult to reach than 24 hour access. His mother, who does live close, had to make several trips to the apt to handle problems. But the price is good and general condition was fine. Location nice.
Nice flat, perfect location. Close to tube stations and Camden Town, yet quiet when we closed the door. Close to groceries and restaurants. We also enjoyed take away which was great as we travelled with two children.
Anand was the perfect host, very helpful and he answered any questions we'd might have.
Great location. Lots of space for family of five adults. Shower was great! The area is very quiet and seemed very safe. One recommendation I would give is to replace the bed linen, it was a bit grubby and maybe a paint touch up. Other than that, the owner does a thorough job of replying to emails and supplying instructions to get to the apartment and the appliances within the apartment. He called when we arrived and made sure we had all the information. Deposit was returned in a timely manner.
The owner was fantastic to work with! Very helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. The apartment was nice and easy to get to from both a bus stop and a metro stop. The neighborhood seemed very safe, with lots of bars and restaurants. Less than 15 minute metro ride to downtown London. The only concern and reason I put 4, instead of 5 stars is because the plumbing had problems. Water would not drain from shower and the toilet would not flush properly. I would probably still stay there again, but it would be a 5 for sure if this gets fixed.
This is a the trendy Camden Market area. Ultra popular with tourists , especially Europeans. Just 5 minutes walk to Camden Town tube station, and the market, and 12 minutes walk to Regents Park and the Kings Cross St Pancras International Eurostar Terminal.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$249|
No pets, no smoking inside the flat (smoking permitted in garden only).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.