|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
• 5 minutes walk from Camden Market, and Camden Town Tube Station and Mornington Crescent Tube Station (both on Northern Line)
• 10 minutes walk to King’s Cross & St Pancras International Eurostar Terminal and Regent's Park.
• Very central location, close to all the tourist hotspots of Zone 1.
• Pleasant ground floor flat in an old Victorian terraced period conversion house on a quiet safe street.
• Three double bedrooms. Total 6-8 adults can stay (2 single beds in front bedroom, 3 single beds in the middle bedroom, 1 king size bed in back bedroom, 1 double sofabed in living room).
• Charming private rear garden, with decking & table/chairs.
• Close to all the amenities and tourist locations (see map).
• Newly refurbished (I just spent about 30,000 pounds on the refurb).
• Brand new kitchen with AEG appliances, new bathroom, new furniture, and new Amtico flooring.
• Central heating, comfortable and light/airy flat.
• One bathroom only, with shower and bathtub, recently refurbished.
• High speed wifi internet, Cable TV in each bedroom.
• Safe and secure place with GoogleNEST thermostat, carbon monoxide/smoke/fire detectors, and secure entryphone.
• Parking is also possible for short stays on the main road.
• I am flexible on checkin/checkout timings, it depends on who has booked the previous night or next night to you and what can be mutually agreed between all three of us.
• Keys collection can be done 24 hours per day, so don't worry about your time of arrival or departure.
• Beds are as follows: Front bedroom = 1 x superking size bed. Middle bedroom = 3 x single beds. Back bedroom = 1 x kingsize bed. Living room = 1 x double sofabed. Capacity is about 8 persons, but there is only 1 bathroom!
• No smoking, no pets, no parties, and no loud music after 10pm.
• There is only 1 bathroom!
• Large groups of 8 adults may find the flat to be a bit cramped. See the floorplan in the photos section for guidance.
• There is a young family upstairs and the kids sometimes make noise which can cause a disturbance for my guests.
Born, raise and educated in Camden! Now I work for a charity setting up schools in the UK and India.
Krishna purchased this apartment in 2014
Location, location, location! So close to everything, but yet so peaceful and quiet.
Nice private garden!
Nice flat, perfect location. Close to tube stations and Camden Town, yet quiet when we closed the door. Close to groceries and restaurants. We also enjoyed take away which was great as we travelled with two children.
Anand was the perfect host, very helpful and he answered any questions we'd might have.
Great location. Lots of space for family of five adults. Shower was great! The area is very quiet and seemed very safe. One recommendation I would give is to replace the bed linen, it was a bit grubby and maybe a paint touch up. Other than that, the owner does a thorough job of replying to emails and supplying instructions to get to the apartment and the appliances within the apartment. He called when we arrived and made sure we had all the information. Deposit was returned in a timely manner.
The owner was fantastic to work with! Very helpful and quick to answer any questions I had. The apartment was nice and easy to get to from both a bus stop and a metro stop. The neighborhood seemed very safe, with lots of bars and restaurants. Less than 15 minute metro ride to downtown London. The only concern and reason I put 4, instead of 5 stars is because the plumbing had problems. Water would not drain from shower and the toilet would not flush properly. I would probably still stay there again, but it would be a 5 for sure if this gets fixed.
My family came to visit me in London and stayed in anands flat. It'd a great flat with an awesome deck and all the best trimmings. Give it a A+
L'endroit est très bien situé. Proche des bus et métros. Les photos correspondent à la réalité. Notre famille a passé un agréable et chouette moment à Londres, que ce soit dans ce quartier ou au centre ville. Nous remercions vivement Anand Krishna pour sa disponibilité et son professionnalisme à propos du petit "couac" au sujet du nettoyage. Tout a été réglé rapidement, malgré qu'il se trouvait en Inde à ce moment-là.
Nous recommandons cet appartement pour une visite sympathique de Londres. Encore mille mercis à Anand Krishna.
Un appartement très bien situé par rapport à l'arrivée en Eurostar (10/15 mn à pieds de la gare de St Pancras, mais du coup un peu plus éloigné des principaux centres d'attraction où le prix des logements est de toutes façons beaucoup plus élévé), très fonctionnel et bien équipé (davantage d'ustensiles de cuisine compatibles avec la table à induction aurait cependant été en plus, mais c'est un détail) : idéal pour une famille avec enfants en bas âge (lit bébé, draps, chaise haute, ...). Propriétaire très serviable et disponible (il y a même des parapluies à disposition, au cas où ! ...). Location sans doute encore plus agréable à la belle saison pour profiter de la terrasse.
Nous recommandons cette location.
This is a the trendy Camden Market area. Ultra popular with tourists , especially Europeans. Just 5 minutes walk to Camden Town tube station, and the market, and 12 minutes walk to Regents Park and the Kings Cross St Pancras International Eurostar Terminal.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 24 2016 - Jan 2 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$244|
No pets, no smoking inside the flat (smoking permitted in garden only).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.