FRATES ARE QUOTED IN USD$
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
WHY STAY HERE?
Find your place on the beach in one of The Beach Club Resort’s sumptuous rooms and experience island living at its finest! The Beach Club Resort features the most luxurious hotel rooms, beautifully appointed with West Coast décor, in the Parksville area.
ABOUT THE SPACE
All guest rooms offer private balconies and spectacular panoramic ocean, mountain, and city views with thoughtful amenities throughout for a superior accommodation experience.
Enjoy luxurious comfort and your choice of panoramic views of Parksville Beach, the coastal mountains, and the City of Parksville. Our Studio Unit guest rooms are situated in the Beach Club Tower and in the East and West Beachfront Villa wings. Perfect for short stays and business travel; can comfortably accommodate four people.
In Room Amenities
- Powder Room
- Private balcony with bistro table
- 2 Queen Beds
- Video on demand
- Luxurious pillow top
- In-room safe
To help make your visit to our hotel memorable, The Beach Club Resort features a wide variety of helpful amenities including in-room Queen sized beds Double sofa-bed dining with a complete room service menu, complimentary underground parking, a fitness centre, indoor pool and hot tub, a business centre, complimentary wireless Internet access and bell, valet and concierge services to assist you during your visit. Enjoy all that The Beach Club Resort has to offer with our incredible views, Parksville’s famous beach and Vancouver Island’s most exceptional year-round mild climate.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE
• Beach Front Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
• Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
• World Famous Parksville Beach
• Spectacular Beachfront & Mountain Views
• Stonewater Spa
ABOUT THE AREA
From your deck at The Beach Club Resort, you are a stone’s throw from the east coast of Vancouver Island’s most magnificent Parksville Beach. The City of Parksville is part of the Oceanside Community, which includes Parksville, Qualicum Beach, Nanoose Bay, Errington and Coombs. Each area of Oceanside offers unique and exciting year-round attractions for the whole family to explore. The Beach Club Resort’s ideal location in the heart of The City of Parksville makes it easy for our guests to enjoy everything the Oceanside area has to offer.
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the wide variety of recreational activities available in the Parksville and Oceanside area, all easily accessible from The Beach Club Resort. Tee off at one of six local golf courses, open year-round in this mild temperate climate. Experience natural beauty up close as you stroll or cycle along one of the area’s many ocean, forest and mountain trails. Or try something completely new and go caving at nearby Horne Lake Caves, voted “Best Natural Outdoor Site in BC” by Attractions Canada.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Rates quoted are in USD
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations for stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable.
Front Desk services available 24 hours per day at all resorts.
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Children up to 16 years of age stay free in the room with parents, when using existing bedding.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Pets are not permitted
- Handicap rooms are not available at any of the resorts.
- Special requests such as ground floor, or view requests may be made at the time of reservation by including a comment on the guest reservation request. Requests cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to fulfill each request.
- Identification & Credit card must be provided at check in.
- This unit's design style may vary slightly as images are representative but not exact.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.