Downtown Live/Work Loft
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
It was all that we needed for a short stay near NY
It’s near Manhattan just minutes away. Best if you pay parking space two blocks away from the apartment. Yonkers was has many malls and restaurants to offer near the apartment.
Plenty of Room
We had a lovely family visit to New York. This Yonkers location is convenient to the city and suburbs and the convenient parking really reduced stress and cost. Robbie took great care of us and we had plenty of room for 3 adults and one child. The apartment was immaculate and with may extra touches that made our stay more comfortable. Beds were very comfortable!
Great convenient location, easy parking, and large space
Thanks so much for the long weekend rental. We were in town for an extended family event in NYC and the apartment was more than big enough for me and my wife, and our two kids. Parking was really easy and there was quick access to the city.
A wonderful place in the heart of Yonkers vibrant down town and close walking to Hudson River
It's a beautiful place, newly renovated in a New York style loft. The owner is friendly and helpful with local tips and international experience.
Clean, comfortable and close to convenient transportation to NYC
This place was just perfect for our stay! The owner was there to greet us and showed us around the area and pointed out local restaurants, stores and points of interest that would be interesting for our family. The apartment was clean and comfortable. There is a parking garage about 2 blocks away that charges $12 per day. I thought that was very reasonable. The apartment is only a block away from the Yonkers train station. The trains to and from NYC are very convenient.
We would definitely stay here again.
A great place we have chosen to spend a week in NY area
My family spent a great time in Robert's vacation house in Yonkers for a week around July 4, 2016.
1) The house is very clean and well setup, comfortable fit to my family of three.
2) It serves a perfect hub for us to explore great NY area, and retreat for us to rest after day trips in highly crowed and fast paced NY areas.
3) There is a public transportation, just one block away, which my son found very convenient to explore around.
4) The parking is always available right in front of the house, simply by feeding a number of quarters a day. It is free between 8:00pm to 9:00am.
5) Robert is very friendly and fun to talk with.
We would stay there again if my family comes back to NY area.
Thank you Roberts.