|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Regal Beach Club #231 (3rd Floor) comes fully furnished with a King size master bedroom (en suite bath) and a 2nd guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and a guest bath, luxury bed linens and towels, modern kitchen (complete with granite counter tops) and a lanai overlooking the Caribbean Sea.. It’s a perfect place for a romantic get away or family adventure. (Did we mention we received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence!)
Here are some of the outstanding amenities offered to our guests:
• Outstanding, Professional Guest Service
• Large Ocean Front Pool
• Kiddie Pool
• Lighted Tennis Courts
• Exercise Facility
• Daily Housekeeping (Except Sunday and Cayman Holidays)
• Luxury Bed Linens and Towels
• Complimentary WIFI/High Speed Internet
• High End Television Package -100’s of Movies
• In-Unit Washer and Dryer
• Laundry and Dish Detergent
• Hair Dryer
• Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
• Paper Goods (Toilet Paper and Paper Towels)
• Coffee Maker and Filters
• Gas BBQ Grill
• Beach Umbrellas and Lounges
• Ocean Front Tables and Chairs
• Sand Toys and Floats
• Grocery Delivery Service ($15 Fee)
• Complimentary Pack and Play (upon request)
• Complimentary High Chair (upon request)
Reserve Regal Beach Club #231 online or for personal service you can phone us at 888.208.8935
Professional, Prompt, Personal Service.
CaymanVacation has over 24 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements.
This is our 10th stay at Regal Beach Club. This time for 4 weeks to celebrate our anniversary.
We return to Regal Beach because of the quality of the units and location convenient to area restaurants within walking distance
We chose a 3rd-floor unit #231 for the first time with direct view of the ocean/beach from the screened lanai where we enjoyed dinners and drinks many evenings. Including a lounge chair for relaxed reading. We will likely choose this unit again next visit.
This condo is beautifully furnished, well-maintained, and with comfy beds.
Wi-Fi worked reliably and only had to log-in once per device.
Loved the new washer-dryer with electronic controls that worked well.
Beach lounge chairs and large umbrellas provided on the beach and around the pool.
Management was totally responsive and even quickly stopped by to help with TV controls.
Kudos: After we left, Management shipped and returned a favorite garment left behind in the condo. Much appreciated.
* Purely optional: You don’t need a rental car. If you want to explore the island, then just rent for that day. We used taxis to/from the airport. Double-check your auto insurance coverage.
* A new Favorite Casual Restaurant find…just 10 mins walk toward George Town: XQ's Pizza Bar Grill. Just a simple menu question was greeted with pictures to help us choose. Brewskies on tap too with happy hour prices before 7 pm.
* Take advantage of the propane grills (2), one on each side of the complex with nite lighting for evening grilling.
* The Marriott Resort is next door for an emergency Piña Colada fix :) Excellent breakfasts too…but pricy.
* For deposit and payment, use a credit card without FX fees.
The place was absolutely amazing . Enjoyed our week stay . Would definitely go back !!!
My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary in the Cayman Islands last week with our family attending. We stayed in the most wonderful condo right on Seven Mile Beach. Our host arranged grocery delivery for us and everything was ready for our arrival. The beach was uncrowded as was the 2 pools. The condo itself was just lovely. Beautiful kitchen and bathrooms and ample room for the 5 of us adults. We spend time on the balcony watching the sunsets and enjoyed the many wonderful restaurants within walking distance. This was our best vacation ever. Hope to return next year.
This 2 bedroom condo is in great shape and overall exceeded our expectations. The kitchen was outfitted nicely with a good selection of pots, pans and utensils. Washer and dryer were great to have onsite so we could pack less for our week stay and the location of the condo was perfect to be able to walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping. The Kirk's grocery delivery in advance was awesome, and it was within walking distance (bus return) to grab a few more things mid-week. Maid service was good, not great, with some being a lot more thorough than others. The only small complaint I will voice is while there was supposedly security on-site, the beach chairs were continually occupied by Marriott guests and cruise ship passengers. Their beach towels are dead give-a-ways! We did travel during spring break, so perhaps this isn't usually a problem, but it was annoying. We will definitely return and recommend this spot to family and friends traveling to Cayman.
All aspects of the apartment were what they should be, good beds, shower, a/c, furniture, screened balcony with good beach view, quiet and clean. Easy beach access and facilities and convenient location for nearby restaurants (particularly Cimboco for breakfast) or walking or taking bus to further spots. In general, a well-maintained facility inside and outside with no problems. Recommended.
Seven Mile Beach
Right on 7 Mile Beach next to the Marriott.
Accept Credit Card
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, 90 days prior to arrival for Christmas holiday bookings. Deposits are non-refundable.
A 13% Cayman Islands government tax applies to all rentals, plus a 6% daily maid service fee.
We can assist with travel insurance and car rentals.