Coming to Hollywood for vacation or work? Auditions or sightseeing? Whatever the reason, this unit is right where the action is. But with the serene, lush, tree-lined streets and enormous Griffith Park as your neighbor, it sure doesn't feel like city living. There's a reason why celebrities live in this neighborhood.
This unique 460 sq ft studio apartment is located in an area of old Hollywood known as Los Feliz... It's in a 1920's house on a quiet street, close to everything, but not on a noisy thoroughfare. Walking distance to Los Feliz Village - one of the coolest areas of Hollywood, with plenty of bars, restaurants, and entertainment options. Also walking distance to Griffith Park - one of the largest urban parks in the country.
Visit the famous Griffith Observatory and take in one of the shows in the Leonard Nimoy Theater or Planetarium. Hike Dante's Peak for the best view in all of LA - partly because you can see ALL of LA from there! Or hike one of hundreds of other trail options, even up to the famous Hollywood sign. Stop in at Trails Cafe in the Fern Dell area on your way down and enjoy a slice of the pie they're famous for (you deserve it after that hike). There's also a couple golf courses, a zoo, museums, and the famous outdoor Greek Theater. That's just the park. Within a short drive you have studios, museums, a theme park, the famous walk of fame, the Hollywood Bowl, and a multitude of bars and restaurants. Even if you don't feel like walking, there's still no need to drive - there's always an Uber or some other car service ready within a few blocks, pretty much any time of day, and the Metro Red Line is also close by if you want to take the subway.
- Cute studio apartment, a couple dozen steps up from the street - looking out over the neighborhood.
- Queen bed. Pull-out sofa can also sleep an adult comfortably.
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, full-size fridge, range, microwave, double sink, and disposal. We also have coffee, tea, and many other things to get you started... everything else you might need is within a few minutes by car or by foot.
- LA has very hard water - but not here. We have a whole-house softening system to make the tap water the silkiest clean water you've ever felt. It will only take a couple days before you'll feel the difference in your hair and skin.
- High speed WiFi internet
- 43" flat panel UHD 4K TV with Netflix & Hulu. That said, if you came for the TV, this place is probably not for you. Instead of just watching a TV show, take a studio tour or be part of a studio audience!
- Covered patio with a view - perfect for breakfast or lunch, or working on your laptop
- Street parking
- No pets or children under 12