Welcome to "Blessing by the Lake," where loving life comes naturally and the lake views stretch as far as the eye can see! Located on Barren River Lake in Scottsville, Kentucky, this vacation rental property offers a picturesque setting with a private boat dock, outdoor fire pit, screened in patio, and more! With 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bedrooms, and nearly 2,000 square feet of living space, it's a home that has everything you need for the ultimate lakeside retreat!
Master Bedroom (North Master Suite): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (South Master Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin Beds | Basement: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sectional with Chaise, Leather Sofa, Love Seat
This countryside lake home features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 1,900 square feet of lovingly appointed living space throughout a beautiful open floor plan. Dual master suites have separate access to the rear decks, further opening the home to the tranquility of the lake.
You will absolutely fall in love with this home's serene atmosphere on Barren River Lake, which is perfect for all activities such as boating, swimming, fishing, sailing, wake boarding, tubing, or simply relaxing.
A large front porch with rocking chairs and swing plus expansive open decks in the rear of the house will serve as terrific spots to relish in your peaceful surroundings and observe breathtaking sunset views on Barren River Lake.
A screened-in porch offers seating and a dining area for untouchable evenings. Prepare some tasty barbeque on the gas grill located on the back deck. Be sure to bring your camera along, as watching the bald eagles fly around the lake provide many prime opportunities for snapshots.
The location of this lake home offers a peaceful environment in the countryside, while still being only minutes from grocery stores and bait shops.
Barren River Lake State Park is 7 miles away, Bailey's Point campground and boat launch are just 1 mile away, and Bowling Green can be reached in no more than 30 minutes from the property, along with other attractions such as the Corvette Museum, Cave City, and Mammoth Cave.
Imagine drinking your morning coffee on the front porch overlooking the sunrise on the country ridge, just before heading off for a morning hike or a quick 18 holes at the State Park.
After spending your afternoon on a leisurely boat ride or taking an adrenaline-filled wake-boarding trip, park your boat on the private dock located just a short distance through a wooded path from the house, ending with a stunning sunset on the deck with family and friends.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Keurig coffee maker, private boat dock a short peaceful walk away, wood burning fireplace, gas log lighter, in-unit washer/dryer, 3 TVs with cable, free WiFi, large front porch, multiple open decks, screened-in porch between the 2 open decks, gas grill on the back deck, and much more
- Incredible lakefront location on Barren River Lake near Bailey's Point boat launch and several other notable attractions
- Enjoy breathtaking sunset views over the water!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings allowed
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 7 guests
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note the lower level is an unfinished basement. Travelers are permitted to go down there as it includes corn hole, foosball, toys for kids, etc!
- Please note access to the dock is not ADA accessible or suitable for the elderly. There is also a boat launch you can drive to 1 mile away