|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our clean & modern condo is comfortable and close to everything (restaurants, nightlife, beach, 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, etc). Walk around and enjoy beautiful and exciting Santa Monica. We look forward to hosting you!
* 540 square foot condo (1 Bed, 1 Bath, full kitchen and family room)
* comfortably fits 2 people
* condo is on first floor of a two story building
* clean, modern, and colorful design
* full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* ideal location that is walking distance (1 mile) from Downtown Santa Monica, 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, and the beach
* 1 standard queen bed in bedroom
* 1 fold out air bed in couch (in family room)
* FREE WiFi & Roku TV
* coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/board, portable heater/fan, plates, silverware, glassware all provided
* shared coin-operated laundry is located on first floor of building
* permit is provided for shared street parking in front of the building (no on site parking space, unfortunately)
Interaction with Guests
We live in a different location and will not be present at the condo during your stay, but please text/call/email us if you have any questions or need assistance. We are here to help and will be happy to give you recommendations for restaurants, shopping, things to do, etc.
There are many restaurants and bars in the neighborhood, and you can walk to the beach, 3rd Street Promenade, and Santa Monica Pier (all only 1 mile away).
Unfortunately, our condo does not have an on-site parking space. However, there is plenty of street parking (both unrestricted and by permit), and we will provide you a parking permit. Please read the parking signs carefully to avoid getting a ticket.
The bus stop is one block away, and Uber & taxi drivers are everywhere. LAX is ~$30 via Uber.
Other Things to Note
Please feel free to text/call/email us if you need recommendations on restaurants, shopping, etc. We love Santa Monica and have lived here for 15 years, so we are happy to share our tips with you.
House Rules: Please be respectful of the other tenants in the building. No parties, no pets, no smoking, 2 people max occupancy, and please keep the noise level down after 10pm. Thanks!