If you're seeking the ultimate outdoor getaway, Summit County offers a wide variety of exhilarating activities in a breathtaking location. With access to a nearby pool and hot tub and the Snowflake lift right across the street, there's no better place to experience the best of Breck from than this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo. From coveted ski slopes and pristine hiking trails to the wonderful downtown area, there's no shortage of year-round adventure for 4 lucky guests to enjoy!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Nestled along the Sawmill Creek and surrounded by Aspen trees, this superbly located condo is an ideal mountain getaway. Throughout the 1,057 square feet of beautifully decorated and well-appointed living space, you'll have all the comforts you need to settle in for a stress-free stay.
Ample light pours through sliding glass doors and surrounding windows, brightening the open-concept floor plan. After a day on the slopes, warm your toes in front of the stunning stone fireplace or watch your favorite holiday flick on the flat-screen cable TV.
A modern kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your cooking needs, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Serve breakfast right at the counter, while for family meals gather around the adjacent 6-person dining table.
For a breath of fresh air, step out to the balcony and listen to the ripple of the creek. From the condo, you can walk right out the door and to the Snowflake ski lift! Feel free to use the community grill during your stay, as well as the off-site hot tub and swimming pool located in the Upper Village!
Ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts and small-town lovers, this condo is within easy reach of everything Breckenridge has to offer.
With prime ski-in/ski-out access, you can take full advantage of the area's world-class skiing and snowboarding opportunities. Head out to the Snowflake lift is just across the street, and at the end of the day, you can ski directly to the condo via the Four O'Clock run! During the warmer months, experience the mountain in an entirely new way when the slopes become a haven for hikers and mountain bikers.
No matter the season, Main Street features terrific local restaurants, charming shops, and art studios for you to enjoy. You'll be just a short walk away from sweet or savory crepes at Crepes A La Cart or craft beer at Breckenridge Brewery & Pub.
Whether you're in the mood for a getaway filled with non-stop alpine recreation, or an easy retreat spent strolling the charming streets and soaking in the hot tub, this fantastic condo won't disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, gas fireplace, washer and dryer, balcony, lift access, Pack-n-Play and baby gate (available on request), 1 dedicated parking spot, and access to the community gas grill and off-site swimming pool and hot tub in the Upper Village
- Unbeatable ski-in/ski-out location - across the street of Snowflake lift and direct access to Four O'Clock Run
- Easy walk to restaurants and shopping on Main Street!
- ** To our early season guests: The condo is not ski-in, ski-out until both the Snowflake lift and the lower Four O'Clock run open. These are not always accessible on opening day, as they are dependent on snow coverage. They do tend to open up fairly early in the season, (roughly Thanksgiving time, but no guarantees!)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Short Term License Number: 46575