|Space||700 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Peaceful & convenient 2 bedroom/1 bathroom in Monterey Park between Garvey, Garfied & Atlantic. 5-10 min walk to many great restaurants, cafes, banks, theaters, gym, supermarkets, hospital, etc. Parking space included. Monthly rental preferred. 歡迎!
The unit is on the 2nd floor of a 16 unit building. The apartment has recently been updated with new hardwood floors, appliances, and furniture. The bedrooms have queen-sized, memory foam beds for amazing comfort. The space is very quiet, safe, clean, bright, and convenient.
Gated parking space included. Laundry room is available in the back of the building.
蒙市(Monterey Park)乾淨2臥/2廳/1浴室地點適中。在Garfied和Atlantic之間。5分鐘步行到嘉惠爾醫院(Garfield Hospital)醫生診所，許多有名的餐館，咖啡館，銀行，影劇院，公園，體育館，超市，等。交通方便。停車位包括。歡迎旅遊，生意，待產，等，來預定！
In the past, we also hosted on Airbnb. You can find some of our reviews here:
I am an entrepreneur and real estate investor who has lived in the Los Angeles area for over 40 years. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling, interior decoration, and spending time with friends and family. I speak English, Mandarin Chinese, and Taiwanese.
We stayed in one of Glendy's managed apartment last year and we liked it a lot so this year we came back to one of her other apartment near by the last place we stayed. She responded to our inquiries quickly and she was very helpful to us. The apartment was exactly like you seen in the pictures and it was clean. The area was very quiet but still near by to everything. Public transportation, supermarket, post office, restaurants, cinema and most of the things we need was a short walk away from the apartment. Glendy's even accomodate our late check out request as our flight out was late in the evening, that was very nice of her. We will definately comes back to her again on our next visit to LA. Thanks Glendy.
With its diverse community, Monterey Park has become widely known as a prime destination for sit-down or fast-food restaurant offerings, particularly in the culinary styles of ethnic Chinese food. Visitors may choose from a variety of cooking styles such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Singapore, and Shanghai. Most particular are the many restaurants offering Chinese style “dim sum” or specialties with seafood such as crab, shrimp, scallops, and clams.
Centrally located within the San Gabriel Valley, Monterey Park offers a number of opportunities to experience unique dining fare, great shopping, and patronage to numerous special events. Monterey Park is proud to annually host the Chinese Lantern Festival, Cherry Blossom Festival, Cinco de Mayo, Fourth of July, and the Harmony Celebration.
- ABC Cafe - 0.2 mi, 5 min walk
- JJ Hong Kong Cafe - 0.3 mi, 5 min walk
- Empress Harbor Seafood Restaurant - 0.6 mi, 12 min walk
- AMC Atlantic Time Square - 0.7 mi, 13 min walk, 3 min drive
- Ocean Star - 0.7 mi, 14 min walk
- Hong Kong Supermarket - 0.2 mi, 5 min walk
- Citibank - 0.3 mi, 6 min walk
- East West Bank - 0.4 mi, 7 min walk
- Lincoln Plaza Hotel - 0.4 mi, 9 min walk
- Ralphs - 0.7 mi, 13 min walk
- Bank of America - 0.7 mi, 14 min walk
- 24 Hour Fitness - 0.8 mi, 15 min walk, 3 min drive
- Langley Park - 1.4 mi, 5 min drive
- Garfield Medical Center - 0.5 mi, 3 min drive, 5 min walk
- Monterey Park Hospital - 1.6 mi, 5 min drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 3.2 mi, 10 min drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 3.4 mi, 11 min drive
- Downey Regional Medical Center - 13.5 mi, 24 min drive
Within 35 minutes from:
- Universal Studios
- Beverly Hills
- Downtown LA
- Long Beach Aquarium
- Huntington Library
- Malls and Shopping Centers
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 2 2016 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.