|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This property has a 3PM checkin time and 10AM checkout time
Whether you are a couple wanting to share a vacation or a family of 6 this condo is ideal for you!!! Dune 501 has calming tropical colors throughout to welcome you to the coast. This two bedroom two bath condo has a private bath with each restful bedroom. The Master Bedroom is decorated in soft organic colors and features a king bed in warm golden tones. The second bedroom near the front door of the condo has a queen bed clothed in rich reds with a botanical theme. The sleeper sofa allows bedding for six, if needed. The condo is professionally painted and has one of kind details, including a specially designed mural. A finely stocked kitchen is waiting ready for you to cook whatever you want on vacation. There are 6 dining seats. One of the most beautiful views just pull back the drapes and take in the fresh gulf air and sweeping views, or just watch the sunset.This condo does not have internet access. Also make sure you enjoy our local activities. If you don’t want to stay close to the condo check out Ft. Morgan a great Civil War fort you can explore. Across the street you will find the Gulf Shores Marina. There you can book a fishing trip, rent kayaks, bicycles or jet skis. They also have a restaurant where you can enjoy local seafood cooked to your liking. Come relax with us in Dunes 501.
This is not a pet friendly property. This condo does have internet and now unlimited long distance.
* Rooms: Sleeps 6, 6 dining seats
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Standard Amenities: combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, ruins, water parks, zoo, fax, Dining, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services, Beach View, Ocean View, Water View, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing, children welcome, wheelchair inaccessible, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Historical: Fort Tours
* Outdoor: Balcony, Charcoal Grill Access, Outdoor Shower Access, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool Access, Beach Access
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Gulf Side
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property: Mar 25 2017 - Mar 31 2017 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-out required.;.