|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This property has a 3PM checkin time and 10AM checkout time
Can we all say “Wow”? From the mirror in the entrance reflecting your arrival you’ll pity those mermaids stuck beneath the ocean floor! You’re about to embark on one tremendous vacation! As you make your way through this colorful professionally decorated condo you will begin to feel at home immediately. When you walk into the bedroom to put down your luggage and check out the breathtaking view, you will notice that your nights will be spent in a well appointed King Bed in the Master Bedroom. The second bedroom which is equally lovely has a king bed also to rest after your sunny days playing on the beach. If you brought a few extra people don't worry there is a sleeper sofa too. Enjoy cooking seafood for the family in the fully equipped kitchen and eat dinner as you overlook the gulf from the comfort of your living room, dining room area, or outdoor patio. There are 6 dining seats. Check out the big game on the flat screen TV in the spacious living room, or the King size Master bedroom on the Gulf Side with another personal TV for those who choose to watch the race! There is also wireless internet. Make your reservations today…this condo stays booked!!
* Rooms: Sleeps 6, 6 dining seats
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Standard Amenities: combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, ruins, water parks, zoo, fax, Dining, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, Beach View, Water View, Balcony, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing, children welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Historical: Fort Tours
* Outdoor: Balcony, Charcoal Grill Access, Outdoor Shower Access, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool Access, Beach Access
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Gulf Side
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property: Mar 25 2017 - Mar 31 2017 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-out required.;.