|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This property has a 3PM checkin time and 10AM checkout time.
You will love the great location and stunning views. Our condo has 3 bedrooms 2 and a 1/2 bathrooms. There is easy beach access with our beach taxi running every 30 minutes. There is a restaurant across the street that can satisfy your seafood cravings and offer you a cold drink while watching the sunset from their deck. This area is family friendly Our community is safe and peaceful. This is the perfect place for boating, snorkeling, walks and bicycling. There is plenty of parking, and wireless internet to keep you in touch with loved ones at home. Our condo is located on the tip of Ft. Morgan Rd. about 18 miles west of Gulf Shores. You will have awesome views of the beautiful aqua blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Mobile Bay. You will experience breath taking sunsets from the private deck. Watch boats passing by while enjoying your favorite cocktail. This is the perfect location to relax and reflect. Whether it is family time, a couple’s getaway or a few friends reconnecting, our condo is guaranteed to make this a memorable vacation of a lifetime, and will have you wanting to visit every chance you get. There is free wireless internet access. We have three large bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own private bathroom. There is another full bath in the hall that is shared by the other two bedrooms. You will find a nice little ½ bath located by the laundry area. There are 9 dining seats. There windows across the south wall in the living room that opens to a large balcony. There is also a balcony off the kitchen and master bedroom. The Dunes at Ft. Morgan is in a beautiful community with gated security nightly. This makes it an ideal location to spend a family vacation.
* Rooms: Sleeps 9, 9 dining seats
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Standard Amenities: combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, queen, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, ruins, water parks, fax, Dining, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services, Beach View, Ocean View, Water View, Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing, children welcome, wheelchair inaccessible, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Historical: Fort Tours
* Outdoor: Balcony, Charcoal Grill Access, Outdoor Shower Access, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool Access, Beach Access
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Gulf Side
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Mar 25 2017 - Mar 31 2017 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-out required.