|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This property has a 3PM checkin time and 10AM checkout time.
Inspired by the outdoors, this sunny condo features boat and beach themes throughout. Its bright colors remind us of floats, beach balls, kites, sailboats and sand buckets and all the things we love about the beach. Although this unit is decorated in shades of blue, the calming colors and amazing view will leave you anything but "blue". You will have wireless internet access throughout the condo. The master bedroom features a comfy king bed as well as a private, full sized bathroom. A set of bunk beds are built into the hall for the children. There is also another full sized bathroom in the hallway across from the bunks. This condo has a fully stocked, fully equipped kitchen with a dining table for 4. Stools at the bar provide extra seating at meal time if needed. So there are 6 dining seats. After dinner, enjoy a hot cup of coffee or sip on a cool beverage as you sit out on the balcony and watch the breathtaking sunset. The sunsets at Tacky Jacks restaurant across the street at the marina will wow you also. While you at the marina you can pick up necessities at the convenience store, book a fishing trip or rent a kayak for an adventure on the bay. Go ahead and make this condo your home away from home. Book it today!
* Rooms: Sleeps 4, 6 dining seats
* Standard Amenities: combination tub/shower, king, outdoor shower, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single, bay/sound, botanical garden, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, ruins, water parks, zoo, Dining, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services, Beach View, Ocean View, Water View, Balcony, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis, Communal Pool, Hot Tub, basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, wind-surfing, children welcome, wheelchair inaccessible, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board
* Business: Nearby ATM, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Historical: Fort Tours
* Outdoor: Balcony, Charcoal Grill Access, Outdoor Shower Access, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool Access, Beach Access
* Geographic: Secluded, Near Beach, Gulf Side
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Mar 25 2017 - Mar 31 2017 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-in required. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday check-out required.