"HOME SWEET HOME TRIKALA" is an attempt based on the timeless idea of Greek hospitality. Located in Trikala it is a warm place for rest, recreation.
The apartment is located at such distance from the city centre that it is easy to reach, even if you like travelling on foot. But, when you want to step away from the crowds and the noise of the centre to relax, you will return to a quiet and peaceful area.
At the end of G. Kondyli road, on the 3rd floor of our family building, you will find "HOME SWEET HOME TRIKALA" and the warmth, the private atmosphere of a home you are looking for.
The apartment is independent and autonomous. It has one separate bedroom with one double bed and a big cupboard, one living room with a sofa were you can relax, watch TV, read a book… The sofa can accommodate two more persons (sofa bed). In the same room there is a big dining table with four comfortable seats. The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare coffee, tea, your child’s milk or breakfast and a meal for your family. The kids love to sit and grab something to eat in the kitchen since there is enough space and a child’s corner with children dishes, cutlery, books and games. Grownups like having the kids playing while preparing their meal. The bathroom has a bathtub, a big mirror and amenities (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, cotton, cotton buds, sanitary pads, panty liners, etc.) so you don’t have to carry unnecessary weight. The space with the bedroom, the kitchen and the bathroom can be isolated from the living/dining room so the guests sleeping on the sofa bed will not be disturbed and otherwise.
In general, it is a pleasantly bright apartment, since each room has large windows providing access to the balcony. It is a place that has all the comforts you could need so you can feel "at home".
I always try to make my guests feel ... "like home" by caring enough to put beautiful soaps, to renew the aroma-preserving tea-bags and coffee pods... to place scented candles and finally to offer, on occasion, cookies, cakes, sweets, local wine or tsipuro ... so that my guests can taste something handmade-Greek…some traditional product relating of Trikala. The goods that we offer to our guests are all, of course, prepared by some member of my family or by a local producer and friend.
I'm willing to help you with your stuff (as much as it is in my power), to give you information about the city and the region such as..."How you reach Pertouli and Meteora, what is the best bakery in the neighbourhood, which is the best coffee in town, were to grab something to eat ..."
And in case I'm out of town (... because, my husband, myself and our three children, love travelling as much as you ...), my parents would be delighted to accommodate you and help you in everything you might need to know.
• free parking (municipal road)
• 10 minutes from the centre (on foot)
• 3-5 minutes from downtown (by bike)
• bakeries, supermarkets, cafes, playground nearby
• next to schools and playgrounds near
• free parking (a municipal road)
• Bike free of charge, with child seat (please come in contact with me)
• taxi rank and bus stop opposite the house
• smoke free
• Children up to 6 years old stay free of charge if they occupy existing beds
• baby cradle and park are free of charge (please come in contact with me)
• Bicycle with child seat are free of charge (please come in contact with me)
• Children dishes / cutlery / books / games
• exterior insulation facade, new insulated windows
• Recycling bins
• environmental friendly cleaning and laundry detergents used
• refillable toiletries (versus disposable, one-portion)
• free bathroom amenities: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, cotton, cotton buds, sanitary napkins, panty liners, etc.
• Free kitchen facilities: various aroma-preserving tea-bags, coffee pods, sugar (black, white, sweeteners, stevia) milk for coffee, fresh milk, etc.
• 48,00 m2
• 3rd floor without elevator
• within walking distance: the city centre, supermarkets, mini markets, bakeries, cafes, Department of Civil Engineering TEI Thessaly etc.
• within distance on bike: museums and other city sights including the main bridge, the mosque, the old town, the castle, the mill Matsopoulos etc.
• within driving distance destinations like: Elati (35km), Pertouli and its Ski Center (50 km) Plastiras Lake (40 km.), Kardlitsa (27km), Kalambaka (22km), Meteora (20 km), Larissa (63km)
• domestic animals prohibited
• organising of parties prohibited
under certain conditions the check-in, check-out hours are without charge flexible (please come in contact with me)