Welcome to our beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on 2 acres of manicured lawns within the city limits of Dripping Springs. The home features an open living area with an attached sun room, large outdoor patio, and in-ground pool with an outdoor pool house bathroom. Relax and enjoy the outside living space while cooking on one of the charcoal or gas grills. Enjoy watching the birds, deer, rabbits, and other local wildlife that call this place home. The upstairs bedrooms include the master suite with a king-sized bed. A second upstairs bedroom has trundle-style twin beds and a private bathroom. The two large downstairs bedrooms each have a queen-sized bed and share a double vanity bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with the necessary appliances and basic supplies for you to create your own gourmet meals. The home is located minutes away from HEB Grocery and Walgreens. The location is convenient to the area's many wedding venues, wineries, craft breweries, Wimberley attractions, and the Highland Lakes area.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great space inside and out. The pool was a huge bonus during the hot summer days.
Pennie was a gem. The pool was cleaned twice while we were there. Homemade cookies were a hit. The house has space for everyone. Air conditioner worked great during out hot summer stay! Would definitely rent this house again.
Thank you Kimberly for the great review. You and your guests were a great group to stay in my home for 8 nights, 9 days. The home was a easy to clean. Thank you for that you all did. I sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and efforts. Thank you again for the review. If you are ever in the area again, please contact me.
Sincerely and best regards,
I wouldn't hesitate to go back
Just look at the pictures, they can say more than I can. The water in the pool was cold in the last week of September but we stayed about four hours in it anyway because comfortable floats were provided. All of the appliances functioned perfectly, the beds were comfortable and there was plenty of supplies.
It is a home and therefore things happen between maintenance. I have no doubt that Ms. Klien will fix the two small issues I brought to her attention. Before our appointment she called us making sure that we would know any particulars that we needed to be aware of before starting the trip. It was nice to have a plate of cookies to snack on while we unpacked our luggage. Plenty of good food (restaurants) within a fifteen minute drive and a nice grocery store within five minutes.
Feeding the deer and looking at the stars were other high points. The only reason I didn't give five stars is because even though the home is in great shape it could use updating (but not the appliances just the decorating). But like I said I wouldn't hesitate to go back for another week.
Needs updating and a deep clean
- Pennie is incredibly responsive and helpful
- House layout is nice
- The pool and pool house (nice to have pool house bathroom with kids in the pool)
- Being able to eat on the patio
- Location – centrally located among Austin, Pedernales, and Wimberly
- Yard is huge and beautiful and there are deer to feed (owners supply corn feed)
- Well-stocked (paper towels, toilet paper, cooking stuff, etc)
- Very outdated – corian molded sinks that have been repaired with caulk and are stained.
- In need of a serious clean: this was our biggest problem with the property – the first day there, I wiped up spilled water off the kitchen floor and the paper towel came up brown. There was other people’s hair in the downstairs toilet and in the master shower. The showers were generally grimy. The washer (front-loader) had mold in the gasket and the detergent bin (I ran two vinegar and one bleach loads and that significantly reduced the mold). The dining chairs are stained. We did not complain at the time because after having all of our stuff in the house, we didn’t want anyone disgruntled with our cleanliness complaints cleaning (especially since the owners are the ones who clean the house), but it made it difficult to relax in the house.
Beautiful home and property. Will definitely go back again.
Spacious house, Accomodating hosts, Refreshing pool!
This home is perfect for a group of friends who want to spend a week together. There is plenty of gathering spots to hang out, yet lots of space to get by yourself when you're ready to settle down for the night. There are 3 full baths inside the house, plus an extra bathroom in the pool house (including a shower). Anything you may need you will find in this home, pots, pans, dishes, spices, coffee, laundry detergent, etc. Our group came to Texas to ride motorcycles during August, the pool was so refreshing after a long, hot day exploring! The homeowner's were very prompt to any questions or concerns we had. We had a lovely stay and would not hesitate to rent again if we ever were to come back to the area!
Very beautiful setting and very clean with everything you need.
We had the greatest experience here. The home was beautiful, the property was even more appealing and the pool was awesome. We were in town for a large wedding for my daughter and it was worth every penny for the family time we got to spend together before and after the ceremony here. The setting is everything anyone can imagine and there is plenty of room for everyone. The house is stocked with anything you may need and the owners are truly pleasant to work with. We got an extra day because we loved how relaxed we were in this home. We can’t wait for our next trip so we can stay here again! Kim and Philip Fontana
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The minimum stay may change based on the holidays and/or the events going on in the area.