About the property
- House3600 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
5 BR/3.5 BTH, Pool, Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Outdoor Shower, Ping Pong, and More!
This is truly a perfect summer family retreat. It's got EVERYTHING you need for a fun-filled, relaxing, dream vacation. Our home is situated just minutes to Sag Harbor's Main Street shops and the many nearby beaches, but is tucked away in a gorgeous secluded area of Sag Harbor, easily accessible to other Hamptons towns. There is more than enough room to sleep up to 12 comfortably and there are a wide range of amenities to cater to a variety of vacationing preferences. Professionally designed from top to bottom, this home has brand new furnishings, electronics, linens, and accessories.
The many features of this 5 BR 3.5 bath, 3,600 square foot retreat include:
-Beautiful (fully fenced-in) free-form heated gunite saltwater pool with waterfall, custom landscaping and nighttime lighting, chaise lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Outdoor shower
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Large deck with large dining table and wicker outdoor livingroom furniture
- State of the art outdoor propane grill
- Open main level floor plan, perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful living room with wood burning fireplace
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with Professional Series 6-burner Thermador stove and bar stool seating for 4
- Inviting main level family room/den with 55' smart TV and surround sound (plus a queen pull-out sofa bed)
- Home office
- Formal dining room with 72' table (seating for 8, plus additional seating for 4 along breakfast bar)
- Media room/basement with 55' Smart TV, state of the art surround sound system, ping pong table, and arts and crafts nook
- 2 master suites plus 3 additional large bedrooms
- Fully wired indoors and out with Sonos sound system
- 2-zone central heating and cooling (powered by Nest)
- Fully equipped for family fun: pool toys, basketball hoop, ping pong table, indoor and outdoor games, etc.
- Beach chairs and towels are provided
- All linens, bath towels, and pool towels provided
- Extra blankets and pillows for guests provided
- Pack and Play crib
- High Chair
- Safety Fence (for stairs) upon request
House sleeps 12 people:
- Upper Level Master Suite - 1 King bed, en suite full bath, and two massive walk-in closets
- Main Level Master Suite - 1 queen bed, en suite full bath, door leading to backyard
- Upper Level Guest Room 2 - 1 full bed, 1 twin bed, and 1 twin trundle bed
- Upper Level Guest Room 3 - Bunk bed (full bed on bottom, twin on top)
- Lower Level Guest Room - 1 Queen bed
- Main Level Den/Family Room - Queen sleeper sofa bed
- Basement Media Room - Queen sleeper sofa bed
This house is a perfect fit for families. Your kids will enjoy running around on the large lawn, playing ping pong in the basement, or splashing in the heated pool. Watch your kids shoot some hoops while you drink your morning coffee on the large front porch. Grab the beach toys and chairs and head to the beach. When you've had enough sun, stop along Main Street for some ice cream before grabbing an outdoor shower back at the house. Enjoy a cocktail on your patio in the afternoon before cooking dinner in the spacious kitchen using fresh herbs from the garden right off the deck. Take a nighttime dip in the hot tub or roast marshmallows around the fire pit. Prefer a night out on the town? Sag Harbor has so much to offer - bars, restaurants, theaters, shops, exercise studios...escape to the heart of the quintessential Hamptons harbor scene for a summer you'll never forget.
**No share/party groups.**
Andrew & Shira Udin
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Andrew & Shira Udin
We are a family of four who works hard but likes to play hard too! We (and our two kids) LOVE being at our vacation house, where we can relax and play in various ways throughout various parts of the property. We absolutely love the casual chic vibe of Sag Harbor. While only a 5 minute drive into town and to the beach, the house itself is quiet and wooded and feels secluded from the world. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Andrew & Shira Udin purchased this House in 2015
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A perfect get away home. Great location, spotless!
The property is wonderful. It is sparkling clean, has everything you could need for a special weekend away. Entertaining, movie nights, board games, pool toys, back yard soccer or football,or a table tennis comp! The spa and pool are superb and easy to use. We kept the pool going all weekend and enjoyed 87 degree pool sessions even in the colder wet days. The home instruction manual is impressive, and provides those answers to all the questions we had. Kitchen is very complete, recently renovated and really is the center of the action.
The design of the pool, being so deep lends itself to plenty of fun, and safe diving.
The nest central heating is a breeze to use, and keeps the home at the perfect temp.
Cynthia who welcomed us prepares the house beautifully and is very easy and reliable to communicate with.
As you can tell - we are very happy customers!
Beautiful Home with Backyard Paradise
We stayed at this lovely house with 12 friends for my husband's birthday weekend. Everything was beautifully decorated and the setup is great, but the best part of the property for us was by far the backyard. It is perfectly laid out and has all the amenities you could ask for between the hot tub, hammock, fire pit, music system, manicured lawn and heated pool. We brought a cornhole and bocce set with us and spent the majority of our stay out there. Would love to return if we ever plan a trip out that way again. Thank you, Andrew and family!
This house was extremely comfortable and perfectly laid-out for a large multigenerational family. The pool, hot-tub, ping-pong table and basketball hoop were greatly enjoyed by all. Close to Sag Harbor village (five minutes in car) and to Foster Memorisl Long Beach (cute bay beach). So peaceful and lovely. Great kitchen for cooking! We cooked out several times too. Highly recommend this vacation rental!
The house is beautiful. More than enough room for everyone and well supplied re outdoor activites. Plenty of towels. Owner's reresentative, Cynthia, was efficient and very welcoming. (Recommend that guests bring tissues, paper towels. ) Since we were very familiar with the area, shopping was not a problem and we quickly supplied the frig with basics. Appliances were excellent. There's plenty of outdoor space with well-maintained grounds. In all, it's a wonderful place. (Would alert guests about running up electirc bill as well as checking spa sanitation. )
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
For all future renters’ clarification, there are two points that this renter raises that I would like to address.
1. Spa Sanitation: We have our hot tub serviced and cleaned by a premier pool service company every week and always before a new renter moves in. The spa was indeed clean and sanitary as it was checked by our spa maintenance professional, our property manager and our cleaning crew prior to this renter’s stay. The sanitation issue that was referred to may have had to do with excessive usage by multiple people on multiple days.
2. Electricity Fees: If requested, I provide renters prior to their stay an estimated range of the potential cost of electricity for the duration of their particular stay based on historical figures (for this particular renter, I provided an estimate at $65-$125, with the caveat that it is simply an estimate). The actual cost for this renter’s bill for the week came to below the bottom of the range ($52.50), which is quite low given the time of year.
Great Family Getaway at this Amazing aproperty
We stayed at the house for a family weekend after my daughter's college graduation in NYC. We wanted a space where all of our family members, who traveled from TX and NC for the graduation, could sleep and have meals together. This was the perfect spot! The house is beautiful and nicely furnished. There is enough space to all to be together will the whole family or to have some privacy if desired. We were traveling with my mother who is now 70 and our 2 year old granddaughter. Although they are on totally opposite ends of the age spectrum, both were in Heaven. My granddaughter never wanted to leave the pool. As a matter of fact, she cried every time we took her out. The homeowners have a generous selection of pool toys, games, puzzles and movies so she was over the moon with excitement the whole time we were there. Our visit was early in June so nights were still quite cool so when we forced her out of the pool she wanted to get into the hot tub and could not understand why that was not a good idea. My mother was completely enamored with the greenery and flowers surrounding the property. She would sit for hours on the front porch just taking it all in. My daughters and I enjoy cooking in the kitchen (which was equipped with everything) and thrift shopping in the villages. My husband and my son went from the pool to the hot tub to sitting around the fire pit. They thoroughly enjoyed the Sonos sound system as well as the BBQ. We had a wonderful time and felt right at home in this house. Andrew was easy to deal with and quick to respond to our inquiries. He even left us a bottle of wine as a welcome gift. We will definitely stay at the home again when we are back in the Hamptons.
This is an amazing property. The house is large, and very well furnished with top quality fittings. The pool and spa are very well done, and provided for days of fun. The owners have provided for all outside and pool activities, with the toy shed very well stocked. The Sonos sound system was great, and the BBQ was very high quality. We are a New Zealand family and it really was like a home away from home! We would definitely recommend - 5 stars!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund. Propane gas charged as used.