This amazing spacious 5 bedroom / 5.5 Bath Vacation Holiday Home comfortable sleeps up to 10 guest.This beautifully decorated home is the perfect golf getaway for a group of friends or even for a an amazing family vacation for some quality family time.
This home is fully equipped and furnished with an amazing decor along with up to date stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen. Not to mention it is located in Reunion Resort dream vacation and approximately 6 miles from Orlando and Disney!
You can also take your gather your family and spend some quality fun time at Reunion enjoy and relax and after your day at the theme parks go out for dinner at the on site restaurant or bar by the poolside.
Reunion has it all delivering a first class and unforgettable experience.
Escape the madness of the theme parks your new amazing pool holiday home!
Reunion is located right in between the Grand Golf Resorts of Florida, and just a short 30 minute drive to Orlando International Airport. Reunion is just 6 miles to Walt Disney World.
Please be advised that we do not have access to the water park, here is a list of what you will have access to:
The following pools are owned/managed by the CDD and are available for owner/guest use without a club membership:
- 1x pool at Carriage Point
- Seven Eagles Pavilion (pool/snack bar)
- 2x pools at the Heritage Crossing Community
- 1x pool at the Single Family homes (Homestead)
- 2x pools at The Terraces
The following amenities are club owned but they are open to all owners/guests:
- Centre Court Ridge Kids playground
- All restaurants on property which includes: Seven Eagles Pavilion Snack bar, Reunion Grande Sushi / lobby bar, Reunion Grande Forte Restaurant, Reunion Grande Eleven Restaurant, and the Clubhouse Restaurant. NOTE: The snack bar at the water park is not available for non-club members.
- Reunion Grande Business Center with computers and printers.
* Be aware that Reunion Resort has a strict Garbage Disposal Policy. In the event of failure to comply with the policy a fine of $1.000 may be applied by the Community Association