This is a 3000 sq. ft. custom Lake House, built in 2011 and located on world renowned Toledo Bend Reservoir.
* 4 beautiful bedrooms (2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, and 4 Twin Beds). Each of the 4 bedrooms has a 26 in. flatscreen TV. Pak 'n Play available upon request. We're on approx. 8 acres and feature 400+ feet of waterfront property.
* Great Room features fantastic views of the water and opens up to fabulous covered porch. Hardwood floors. 50 in. Flatscreen TV with Dish Network's America's Top 200 package which includes NFL Network, CBS Sports Network, NHL Network, NBA TV, Regional Sports and SO MUCH MORE!
* FREE WiFi
* Fully equipped kitchen has stainless appliances and granite counter-tops. Kitchen features a pots and pans, dishes and silverware, blender, coffee pot, and more. High chair available upon request.
* Luxurious Bathrooms
*One bedroom cabin...call for availability
On Site Activities and Equipment:
* Fish and Game Cleaning Station
* Swimming in Natural Cove
* Pickle ball
* Camp fires (except during county wide burn ban)
* Bird Watching
* Boat Launch within 1/2 mile
Located directly on the famous 'Chicken Coop': We are located on a stretch of the Sabine River bed that touches the west side of the lake and stays close to shore for nearly 2 miles. This prime fishing area is well known to locals as The Chicken Coop. This crappie hole was named such because of several large commercial chicken houses that once lined the top of the ridge near the river bank. This deep stretch of the river is has developed a reputation over the years of producing almost unbelievable numbers of crappie for approximately six to eight weeks during the winter, depending on weather conditions.