|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Located in the lush hills above Frederiksted, the Garden House, designed by world renowned architect John Randal McDonald, offers the most beautiful grounds, comfortable accommodations, and privacy. 5 minutes drive from town and the beach!
- 2 bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen-size bed; Guest bedroom with set of twin beds. Each bedroom has a private bathroom and patio.
- Very spacious cathedral-ceiling great room furnished with couches, bookshelves, tables, TV/DVD, artwork, and other furniture.
- Six seat covered dining area.
- Kitchen, fully furnished.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Downstairs sheltered patio.
- Large expanse of lawn with 100 ft. fruit, vegetable, and herb garden.
- 3 acres of grounds including lush plantings, ground covers, and surrounded by jungle and privacy.
- Full gated driveway with locking gate.
Maid/Housekeeping is available at extra charge to guests. A mandatory $80 cleaning fee is required for cleaning in between guest stays, but extra housekeeping/maid service is available for additional charges during a guest's stay if so desired.
If you are curious about the house's architect, John Randal McDonald, and his long and prominent career, look him up on the web. Plenty of information.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.