|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Located in the lush hills above Frederiksted, the Garden House, designed by world renowned architect John Randal McDonald, offers the most beautiful grounds, comfortable accommodations, and privacy. 5 minutes drive from town and the beach!
- 2 bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen-size bed; Guest bedroom with set of twin beds. Each bedroom has a private bathroom and patio.
- Very spacious cathedral-ceiling great room furnished with couches, bookshelves, tables, TV/DVD, artwork, and other furniture.
- Six seat covered dining area.
- Kitchen, fully furnished.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Downstairs sheltered patio.
- Large expanse of lawn with 100 ft. fruit, vegetable, and herb garden.
- 3 acres of grounds including lush plantings, ground covers, and surrounded by jungle and privacy.
- Full gated driveway with locking gate.
Maid/Housekeeping is available at extra charge to guests. A mandatory $80 cleaning fee is required for cleaning in between guest stays, but extra housekeeping/maid service is available for additional charges during a guest's stay if so desired.
If you are curious about the house's architect, John Randal McDonald, and his long and prominent career, look him up on the web. Plenty of information.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.