Have the ultimate getaway to sunny Florida by staying at this stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house sleeping 6 guests by the Myakka River! Here, you’ll find all the comforts of home, as well as upscale amenities including a private outdoor pool, hot tub, and lanai. With a prime location on the waterfront and just minutes from gulf beaches, golf courses, restaurants and more, this exquisite dwelling ensures a tranquil retreat you won’t forget anytime soon!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sectional Sofa
You’ll immediately feel at ease the moment you arrive at this beautiful abode tastefully decorated and elegantly furnished throughout with classic Florida flair. Everyone in your group will have ample room to spread out and unwind in the newly remodeled, expansive open floor concept that features vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light!
The living room boasts a plush L-shaped sectional sofa, offering the perfect place to kick back and relax. High-speed internet access and cable TV are provided for your entertainment needs, in addition to flat-screen HDTVs in each bedroom, so you won’t have to worry about missing your favorite shows during your stay.
Neighboring the living room is the fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and charming dining area that opens up to the outdoor lanai. Look forward to spending downtime lounging on the paver lanai, where you can admire relaxing water views of the serene lake situated behind the home’s private heated pool.
Spectacular water views can be enjoyed from practically every room inside the house, so you certainly won’t have a shortage of wonderful scenery to enjoy. Take a leisurely afternoon swim in the in-ground pool before soaking your cares away in the attached spa. At this property, you’ll feel like you’re in your own tropical oasis!
When you retire for the night, retreat to the master bedroom outfitted with a cloud-like queen-sized bed, ample closet space, and an en-suite bathroom. Your travel companions will surely sleep soundly throughout the rest of the home, as there’s an additional 2 bedrooms and the comfy sofa in the living room.
Even though you may consider spending the majority of your vacation taking advantage of the many lavish amenities available at the house, you won’t have to venture far to experience the area’s best attractions! Port Charlotte Beach Park is only 10 miles away, as well as the Promenade Mall, several restaurants, and movie theaters.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love being close to Myakka River State Park, Myakka State Forest, and the Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park. For a day on the water, charter a fishing boat or rent some kayaks to explore the scenic marshlands with diverse wildlife.
If you’re in the mood for a fun day trip, an easy drive is all that stands between you and Busch Gardens. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your stay in the Sunshine State, you’ll quickly discover this exceptional Port Charlotte vacation rental home has got it all!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable HDTVs, free WiFi, private outdoor in-ground heated swimming pool and spa, paver lanai, patio furniture, a charcoal grill, new barbecue grill, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, garage and driveway parking, and more!
- The spa and pool will both be heated all day at 85 degrees
- The spa pump will be on for five hours of the day at a time of your preference
- If you heat the pool to a temperature exceeding 85 degrees, this additional heating will result in an extra charge
- Incredible Port Charlotte Location - Overlooking a scenic lake and minutes from beautiful gulf beaches, golf courses, country clubs, excellent restaurants, shopping, theaters, and more!
- Nearest commercial airport: Punta Gorda Airport, 28000 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda, FL 33982 (~15.5 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests is permitted (please inquire with Evolve for alternative sleeping options)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in