|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Updated, spacious, and convenient 2 bed/1 bath 2nd floor apartment in 12 unit building just steps away from S Lake Ave. 2-blocks to Colorado and Caltech; 1mi to Old Town & Rose Bowl. Monthly rentals preferred.
The two bedrooms both have very luxurious,queen sized memory foam beds for amazing comfort. Features include updated kitchen, bathroom, closet space, new hardwood floors, and extra sheets/towels.
Gate parking space is included. Laundry room is available in the building.
The beds and the sofa are ok. The bathroom is very small. The balkony is dirty, there are no balkony-funiture. In the kitchen are too less dishes, and too less cutlery ,no coffee mashine, no dishclothes. Every furnishing for cooking is missing (besides pots)
Our stay was enjoyable. location is good.easy access to shopping as well as food.
Positives: This rental is in a nice location (can walk to many shops and restaurants) and includes underground parking. Unit was clean and very quiet, and manager was available to show us how to use air conditioners in bedrooms.
Negatives: Beds were very hard, parking garage driveway very short and steep (scraped the bottom of my car), kitchen minimally furnished (no coffee maker-only had a French press, no coffee packets, no dish towels), poor reception/channel choices on TV- no cable etc, minimally furnished (no dressers, no chair in living room, no reading materials).
We are centrally located in Pasadena; with just about all you can imagine a few blocks in each direction. Conveniences include, but are not limited to:
- 1 block from shopping and restaurant areas on South Lake Ave
- 2 blocks from Colorado Blvd.
- Top restaurants within 4 blocks include: Mediterranean Cafe, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Abricott, The Counter, Lemonade, Malbec, Green Street Restaurant, Bistro 45, Cafe Verde, and New Delhi Palace.
- 2 blocks from California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
- 3 blocks from Pasadena City College (PCC).
- 1.4 miles (7 minutes by car; 15 minutes by bus) to Old Town, with many hip bars, cafes, galleries, boutiques and performance venues. Top restaurants include: Ración, Cheval Bistro, Vertical Wine Bistro, Sushi Roku, Aroma Cafe, Osawa, The Melting Pot, and Scarlet Tea Room.
- 2 miles (7 minutes by car) to The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- 4 miles (12 minutes by car) to Rose Bowl Stadium.
- 12 miles (20 minutes by car) to downtown Los Angeles and STAPLES Center.
Pasadena is very green and lush and as the city people like to say, "We are blessed with a TREE-mendous canopy of leaves over our city," there are tons of shaded areas perfect for leisurely strolls. The neighborhood is very safe and is ideal for families.
As the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County, Pasadena is famous for the annual Rose Bowl football game, the Tournament of Roses Parade, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Fuller Theological Seminary, Art Center College of Design, the Pasadena Playhouse, the Norton Simon Museum of Art, and the Pacific Asia Museum.
- Huntington Hospital - 1.8 mile, 7 minutes drive
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center - 4.7 miles, 11 minutes drive
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center - 4.9 miles, 14 minutes drive
- City of Hope Medical Group - 2.4 miles, 10 minutes drive
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$399|
Due to recent incidents of credit card fraud and thefts, for your security, please send us a copy of your driver's license/passport/official photo ID prior to check in. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.