|Space||900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Villa building is on the Folly Field beach!
Completely redone end-unit condo with both ocean and lagoon views, sleeps 6. Master bedroom with queen size bed and on suite bath with full bathtub/shower. Second bedroom with two twin beds, large closet and own TV. Second full size bath with full tube/shower. Living room has HDTV with surround sound, Internet and comfy seating including pullout couch with queen size bed. Dining area seats 6
Overhead fans, high end finishes and plenty of pots, pans, serving utensils, dishes, and glasses. Dishwasher, disposal, full size frig, coffee maker, games and sand toys all there for you!
Complete list of Condo Amenities:
• Two bedrooms (one queen and one with two twin beds)
• Full size bureaus and closets with hangers
• Queen size pull out sofa bed
• Two full size baths with tub showers
• Dining area with 6 chairs and overhead fan
• Porch with fabric covered chairs, pillows and side tables
• Living area with HDTV, surround sound home theater system, DVD & VCR player and internet
• Tide clock (yes it tells you when high tide is!)
• All windows functional with blinds and/or shades
• Full size dish washer, disposal, electric stove, oven, refrigerator (with tons of ice trays) and toaster oven
• Cooking utensils, mixing bowls, strainers, pots and pans
• Tea kettle
• Coffee maker
• Place mats and napkin holders
• Plates, bowls, cups
• Knifes, steak knives, forks and spoons
• Bar tools and appetizer items (platters etc.)
• Wine and mixed drink glasses
• Ironing board and iron
• Hair Dryers
• Fire extinguisher
• Porch lights
• First aid kit
• Kitchen dish towels
• Folding beach chairs (3)
• Boogie board
• Board games (for younger children)
• Vacuum and cleaning supplies
• Complex phone numbers are posted by the phone (phone works for island calls)
• Gated complex with 24 hour security
• Pool on the far side of the Admiral’s row building (next to bike racks)
• Large ocean front pool near the entrance (complete with bar service)
• Bike rentals near the entrance
• Fitness center (behind the tennis courts, bring the passes by the phone to use the center)
• Tennis courts with lights (call to reserve a court and bring the passes with you)
• Playground area
• Landry facilities on ever floor - - machines take quarters
• Bike racks
• Barbeque Pits
• Picnic Tables
• Convenience shop in the main building by the entrance
• Trash bin (in the corner of the parking lot)
Complex Rules: (Sorry we don’t make them we just live by them):
There are very few rules (aside from having Fun!) but keep in mind:
• The building is wooden, so there is no smoking in the condo, on the stairs or on the balcony
• Hilton Head Island has strict wildlife conservation codes and so it is illegal to remove any sea life (dead or alive) from the ocean - - you will see many taking sand dollars, don’t or there could be fines (and they won’t be there for your next visit!!). Similarly don’t disturb turtle nest clearly marked with orange taped triangles in the sand dunes
• The complex does not allow you to hang anything over the railings (including American Flags!), so please hang items in the shower or use the dyers that are located on every floor
• Similarly, the complex does not allow items to be left in the hallways. They will come and take them if left, so store them in the hall closet where the vacuum cleaner is or on the balcony
• Sorry but no pets, of any size or description, are allowed in the buildings or on the complex grounds
• Lets us know right away if something breaks or malfunctions, that way we can try to fix it so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
• Please do not eat or drink anything except water, in the bedrooms. We know accidents happen (we also have children) so the best prevention is to keep the food and drink in the tiled areas.
• Please keep the doors and windows closed when the air conditioning is on, that way we can keep our rental rates low for you.
• Please use showers just inside the dunes to wash your feet, your condo will be more fun to walk around in barefoot and the shower drains won’t clog.
• Please do not remove any items from the condo or take them to the beach except items meant for the beach: chairs, beach towels, sand toys, and bogie boards
• Let us know if something is particularly good or bad (yes we truly want to know about the bad too)!
Hi - We are the Sadlos'. My husband and I bought this property 12 years ago and have slowly fixed it up. We spent every weekend during the summer with our 2 boys in this Villa and now our boys are all grown up. We rent it to friends and family and now that our boys are grown we are trying our hand at listing the property. We made great memories in this Villa and now you can too!
Ainsley Sadlo purchased this villa in 2004
We picked this area because our boys were small when we bought and it is central and is easy to get anywhere on the island in 10 minutes, has tons of activities nearby, and has a wide flat beach (perfect for little ones and the "More Mature"). Hilton Head Beach and Tennis also has pools, tennis courts, a back board to hit against, workout facilities, picnic tables, outside grills and a play ground for the kids.
Admirals Row is right on the beach. Beach is so close to the Villa children can run back to get snacks or go to the bathroom! The end unit means you get tons of breezes sitting on the balcony.
If you are a pool person, Admirals Row has its own pool
The resort has plenty of amenities or you can retreat to the Villa for a nap.
Because this is our home too, this villa has been redone top to bottom with owner quality fixtures, linens and towels. Its "Pottery Barn" décor and well equipped kitchen make for a comfortable, soothing and pleasant stay.
Clean, family-friendly, lots to do!!! Loved the easy beach access! Condo beautiful.
The unit was as described and close to the beach. Very clean and had quite a few beach toys for us to use as well including a boogie board. Fully equipped kitchen and some nice little amenities.
Overall, we were happy with the rental and unit.
- Good price and value!
- The owner is very quick to respond to messages and reservation requests and provides area information
- The unit is reasonably spacious and well laid out.
- The unit was very clean and tidy when we arrived.
- Lots of extra touches like beach toys, boogie board, beach towels, bar supplies, nice plates/glasses, etc.
- Beach is close and easy to go back and forth to and the beach itself is beautiful with fine sand, long slow drop off, lots of seashells, and lifeguards.
- Large swimming pool was also a short walk away and big enough to not feel crowded.
- Both TVs worked without issue.
- All kitchen appliances worked well.
- Air conditioning kept us cool even in the peak summer heat.
- Our 3 year old loved the kids' room decor (and really the decor throughout the unit is very beachy and fun!)
- Parking was easy, ample, and close to the unit.
- Tennis, fitness center, and bike rental along with a pizza place were all within 5 minutes walking of the unit--we didn't use them this trip, so can't speak to quality/ease/expense.
- In addition to onsite facilities, there's lots to do within a short drive/bike ride. Minigolf at the end of the street, lots of restaurants (we really liked Redfish--an owner recommendation).
- Ocean view was stretching it a little. Can see the ocean from one end of the balcony, but that was it. It's about a 3-5 minute walk to the beach, so very close, but not really ocean view.
- All furniture seemed to be getting a little old and soft, especially the couch and the master bed. Not terrible, but if you're a person who has trouble sitting up from a squishy couch or needs a firm mattress, probably not a great fit.
- WiFi in the bedrooms is very weak to non-existent (but works great in the kitchen and living room).
- Not many "staples" in the kitchen--e.g., sugar for coffee and the like. Makes it a little tougher to cook without having to buy lots of packages of things that are much bigger than you need.
- Some noise (especially in master bedroom) from hall door to outside opening and slamming--could be tough for light sleepers. It's an end unit, so the hall door is right on the other side of the wall from master bedroom.
Overall, we had a very nice stay and would recommend the unit, especially for families with toddlers through elementary school aged kids.
We had a great time. The villa is part of a larger complex but Admirals Row is tucked away in the back near the beach. The unit is actually on the side of the building furthest from the beach but the walk is only a few minutes so not a big deal. Plenty of space and nice and clean. Location is great as well. Short drive to many restaurants. Ainsley was helpful as well. Would take off one star only due to the master bed being a bit old and in need of an upgrade. Otherwise would recommend.
The property was right on the beach, right next to a pool, clean and comfortable. The owner was genuinely invested in our stay being memorable. She provided information on the property and things to do prior to our arrival. We hadn't been to Hilton Head for 9 years, and it was just as fun as it was on our last visit. We were able to experience ocean fishing, as well as kayaking which allowed us some close proximity to some Dolphins. It was a very quick 5 days. The property had 2 bathrooms with showers, one bathroom in the master bedroom. The kitchen had everything you needed for cooking. I have zero complaints, and many good things to say. Location was also great, as it was close to shops, golf courses, recreational activities and entertainment.
Our family (two adults, three kids- 5 and under) had a great time in this condo. The owners really have thought of everything to make traveling to the beach with kids easier. My kids loved the beach toys, board games, bean bag chairs, and having a TV in their own room! My husband and I loved having a stocked kitchen and bar area. We honestly didn't need anything that wasn't supplied in this condo. It was an end unit and just on the second floor, so it was very convenient. Our ONLY drawback to this condo (and this is a small one) was that because it was an end unit it was more difficult to see the ocean. You could easily see the beach/ocean from the end of the balcony but could just sit in the chairs and watch it. We will definitely stay here again!
Outdoor picnic tables and grills available 30 feet from Villa
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Summer 2017
May 19 2017 - Aug 20 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
Rates subject to change.
Check-In Time is 10 AM
Check-Out time is 4 PM
Dear Guests -
The "service Fee" in your quote is a new 10% fee imposed by the new owners of HomeAway/VRBO and $0 goes to me. If you have objections to the fee, please contact them directly at 877-202-4291. If you would like to avoid paying the extra 10% contact me directly at 404-680-3844.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.