Captain Ryan has another residences and they are near from each other, close to main attractions of Seoul.
Please visit my another listings below.
1. Captain Ryan's Suite (3bed apartment near Hanriver)
2. Captain Ryan's Duplex in Yongsan (Near Itewon)
3. Captain Ryan's Duplex near Hondae (Easy access to Incheon Airport)
Proudly Introducing Captain Ryan's Duplex in down town Seoul!
You'll hardly find such extremely convenient place anywhere in Seoul!
It's studio-type duplex where located in the heart of Seoul, Jongro and Myung Dong District. You can access almost every major places in down town area no more than 10 minutes on foot. Especially it lays on the subway line 1 and 5, Gwanghwamun and Jonggak Station, where you can easily access Incheon Airport, Gangnam, Itewon and Hongdae by subway.
Captain Ryan's Duplex is a typical Korean Style Apartment, not so much distinguished, but has certainly good things that make your stay easy and comfortable.
----- Amenities -----
Sliding type 2 single beds, 3 single mattress on the loft
Laundry machine, 230 liter refrigerator, electronic oven, kettle, rice cooker
Towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, soap, hair-dryer
- Living Area
32 inch TV, high speed internet and free WiFi, PC, air-conditioner and heater, HiFi audio
- Other Services (additional charge)
Airport pick up service*, make-up service, tour guide (City tour, DMZ tour), concierge service, rental service (bus card, telephone card, bicycle etc.)
* Call van (Maximum capacity : 5persons + 8suitcases)
1, Airport - Take AREX(subway) - Get off at Seoul Station - Take Taxi about 10min or subway line 1 (Jonggak Station) - Captain Ryan's Duplex
2. Airport - Take Bus #6002 - Get off at Jonggak - 7min walk - Captain Ryan's Duplex
3. Airport - Airport pick up service* - Captain Ryan's Duplex
Your host, Ryan 'The Captain' Kim is currently working at a five star hotel. He regards keeping cleanliness as the most important value of hospitality. He is always ready to serve you and looking forward to your request.
- Less than 10min on foot
1. Myung Dong
2. Insa Dong
4. Samchung Dong and Bukchon
5. City Hall and Chunggye steam (In front of the duplex)
- Less than 10min by car and subway
1. Seoul Station (Airport Railway Express, Lotte Mart)
2. Yongsan Station (I Park Mall, Dragon hill spa)
3. Itewon (A famous inter-cultural district, N Seoul Tower)
4. Namdaemun Traditional Market
5. The river side park of Han river
* A Train from Yongsan station goes to South West part of Korea, Seoul station goes to South East part of Korea.
- Less than 20min by car and subway
1. Kang Nam Area
2. Mapo Gu (Hong Dae, Shin Chon)
3. Yeo-Ui Island (IFC Mall, Noryangjin Fish Market)
House Rules: - PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION -
1. NO-SMOKING, NO PET ALLOWED
2. SOME BELONGINGS IN THE DRAWER, STORAGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OR USE AND FURNITURE IS NOT SUPPOSED BE RELOCATED.
3. PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIVING AREA
4. PLEASE WATER THE PLANTS ONCE A WEEK (SUITE ONLY).
5. PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER AND HEATER BEFORE YOU GO OUT SOMEWHERE
6. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THROW THE TRASH (PLEASE USE OFFICIAL PLASTIC BAG) AWAY AS WELL AS RECYCLING THINGS. (SUBJECT TO 50 USD DEDUCTION FROM YOUR DEPOSIT).
7. UNUSUAL CONSUMPTION OF ELECTRICITY (OVER 7Kw / Day, Normal 4Kw), GAS (OVER 4lube / Day, Normal 2Lube) WILL BE SUBJECT TO DEDUCTION OF SAFETY DEPOSIT (GAS : 5USD / 1lube, ELEC : 5USD / 1Kw)
The apartment is spacious, clean with convenient transporation.
Unfortunately, we faced the problem of hot water supply and the water pressure is week for shower and shampoo. Finally we went for steam shower.
Nice stay! Convenient area to be in with a cozy, modern setting. Simple and clean, would stay again. :)
Our family was super happy with the apartment. It is tiny but clean, cozy and well equipped.
For sure we will book again for our next holiday in Seoul.
Overall, stay here was fine. Outside of changing rooms partway through, we had no problems with the facility. the location allowed for easy access to not only myeongdong but insadog as well.