This is a one bed apartment situated on an exclusive spa resort in a quiet part of Protaras just a couple of minutes away from the centre of Protaras.
This apartment has stylish modern furnishings and boasts beautiful views of the Mediterranean. The open plan living area is spacious and the kitchen is complete with everything you need. A cosy lounge area in which you can enjoy the TV channels, has patio doors which lead onto a private balcony, with a table and two chairs.
The bedroom is a good size with fitted closets.
When not at the beach or exploring the local areas, you will most likely be spending your time by the stunning overflow pool and jacuzzi. The spa on the complex offers various treatments so you can treat yourself with a pampering day or two!
- This property doesn't accept groups under the age of 25 years or same gender group.
- Do not leave your children unattended at any time.
- We have no responsibility for any accidents or injuries cause by the misuse of malfunction of the equipment.
- All Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- A refundable DAMAGE DEPOSIT of 300 is required before the arrival ( by card)
The cosmopolitan resort of Protaras has become a European holiday hot-spot in recent years.
Situated on the south-east coast of Cyprus, the resort stretches for over 10 kilometres, from the high cliffs of the Cape Greco national park to the hidden sandy coves of Paralimni.
Known as the land of windmills Protaras maintains the nostalgic quality of its past through its original windmills and Venetian architecture, whilst offering every amenity. In the hot months of July, the Paralimni Municipality organises the Paralimni Cultural Festival. This festival is dedicated to the cultural heritage of Paralimni that is renowned for its folk poets and strong traditions. Events take place in Paralimni and Protaras, with the programme of the event including traditional dances, music performances and story telling.