About the property
- House2800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
Beautiful A-Frame, 6 Bedrooms, 3 full Baths, Sleeps 14
Large A-Frame (2800sf) with beautiful back deck to enjoy the Lake. A private dock for your pontoon and a floating dock for your two jet skis. This home sits on North Lake connecting with the Chain of Lakes, including Craig, Morrison, Randall, North, Cemetery, South, and Messenger lakes over 1100 acres.
* Two full Kitchens: one on the main level and one on the ground level.
* Two living areas with ground level hosting a pool table.
* Fire pit in back yard.
*Two Kayaks, one paddle boat
* Boat rentals are available from Narrows Campground & Pontoon rentals, Harbor Cove Campground
* Summer is not the only time to enjoy Lake Life. During the Winter there is snowmobiling, ice fishing and cross country skiing.
Check out the home on Zillow.com Google maps is not showing the home correctly.
Suitability: non smoking only; children welcome; pets with a non refundable pet deposit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 03, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great Place. Accomodating Hosts. Thanks Rosemary!
Wonderful location. Plenty of space. Very clean. Will return. Best equipped kitchen out of the dozens of homes we've rented around the state and country.
A great family Christmas vacation home; so much better than any movie portrays
The house was perfect for our family Christmas, enough bathrooms and bedrooms for our daughter and son-in-law, our two college students and two high school students, plus a boyfriend. My sister lives ten minutes down the road and so 17 people for dinner was easily managed. The Kitchen had all the amenities required for meal preparation. Two negatives for a winter get together was all the boots piled up near the door in the kitchen making it hard to maneuver and the downstairs was cold, which would be great for hot summer months. The house was easily located and close to town
We are investigating putting in flour heating in the basement to make it warmer in the winter. Thank you for the feedback!
Beautiful and Spacious
Had a wonderful time! The house has plenty of room for everyone and with 3 levels it's easy to get a little peace and quiet if your family gets to be too much. We were a little disappointed that the kayaks had been put away and we're not available for use. If they had been out, definitely would have been a 5/5. Will definitely stay here again!
Lovely Lake Rental
Our family stayed the week of July 15th. The children really enjoyed the water and the little one loved the sandy beach. Very little boat traffic during the week, which made towing the kids much more safe. Unfortunately, they came and sprayed the lake for weeds on Wednesday, which meant no one could get into the water for 24 hours. Also the propane tank was empty, so we did not cook out. Didn't miss it with all the restaurants close by. For those that want to cook, the kitchen is very complete. We had a great time and hope to return again.
We love cemetery lake!!! 😊�
This home away from home is beautiful. We sat on the deck early morning and enjoyed the view and the peace. The lake is quiet but our sons could still barefoot about anytime of day. This home is very clean and offers everything we need. Another perk is being right outside of Coldwater. There is shopping in town and a Meijer store close. We highly recommend this home away from home...
Wish we were still there
This was my family's second trip to the house. Last year we spent a week at the house in August. This year we went the week of the 4th of July.
• Fantastic view of the Coldwater fireworks
• Master bath was recently renovated and is phenomenal
• The house was as advertised - no unpleasant surprises
• The yard was spacious and had a nice combination of shade and sun
• The lake was warm and not too busy considering it was 4th of July week
• Seaweed had been treated so swimming was nice
• We saw a few mice. (We told the owner about them and she said she would take care of them ASAP).
• One of the bedrooms upstairs does not have blinds and gets a lot of directly sunlight making it difficult to sleep past sunrise. (We told the owner about this and she said adding blinds is on their to-do list).
• The mattresses in that same bedroom need to be replaced. (We told the owner about this and she said replacing the mattresses is on their to-do list).
• The yard had a ton of geese poop in it. Three of us shoveled for about an hour to get it usable for our kids.
• The furnace leaked and some of the carpet in one of the downstairs bedrooms was wet all week. The owner sent a repairman out within a day or two of us calling to tell her about it.
• No kitchen table inside. BUT the deck has two tables and the weather was great so we ate all our meals outside on the deck.
Beautiful front deck to enjoy the Lake and private dock out front. Fire pit in back yard. * Boat rentals are available from Narrows Campground & Pontoon Rentals, Coldwater Lake Marina and Lake Drive Marina * Summer is not the only time to enjoy Lake Life. During the Winter there is snowmobiling, ice fishing and cross country skiing.