Complete renovation! From the ceiling to floor and wall to wall, 518 Seascape over the past several months has undergone a complete renovation (June 2017). The results are incredible! Not only is 518 Seascape beautiful, but it incorporates ecofriendly materials and appliances throughout this amazing three-bedroom oceanfront condominium! Here are just some of the many fantastic achievements at 518 Seascape:
• The kitchen counter-tops are a mix of recycle glass and oyster shell designed by the artist at Fisher’s Recycling. It is simply amazing!
• Every bathroom has been renovated using custom tile crafted by a Charleston Artist.
• New tile flooring that appears as if it is driftwood
• All new high efficiency ecofriendly appliances
• New mattresses throughout the home. Bedding includes two king beds, two full beds and a sleeper sofa.
• Rain shower heads in bathrooms plus and additional handheld head
• The use of barn doors to access the bathrooms, which allow substantially more room
• All new duct work for HVAC system, special insulation, and premium ceiling material.
• Smart HVAC system that is efficient and effective utilizing technology to turn on and off the system to prevent mildew issues.
• Nine foot ceilings in the bedrooms
• All new lighting and ceiling fan fixtures
• New carpeting upstairs
• Closet French doors with wood shelves
• New dining room using Krypton fabric material that is virtually indestructible
• All new outdoor cushions
• Gorgeous living room furniture
• Tankless hot water system
• Luxurious but fun beach decor
With so many wonderful renovations, the waves end where your dreams begin when you spend your next family vacation at 518 Seascape. Located in the exclusive resort community of Wild Dunes, 518 Seascape offers your family everything to make their stay comfortable and memorable. This wonderful condominium offers three bedrooms, each with a private bath. The paint colors, fabrics and art work have all been carefully coordinated to bring the beauty of Charleston’s coastline inside of this wonderful condominium. The master bedroom (featuring a king bed) and guest loft bedroom (featuring two full beds) each have amazing views of the Atlantic from the fifth (top) floor condominium. Each bedroom, including the second master bedroom which also features a king bed, is highlighted with new bed linens. The living area is spacious and features ocean views, large flat screen television, comfortable Pottery Barn queen sleeper sofa and gorgeous custom fabrics. The kitchen of Seascape is fully equipped with everything that your family will need to prepare a Low Country feast.
When it is time to hit the beach you will find a pristine and quiet beach exclusive to the condominiums on the North-East side of the Island. Seascape guests and residents have the exclusive use of the Seascape swimming pool. Finally, Seascape is ideally located within a short walk of the highly ranked Fazio designed Wild Dunes Links Golf Course.
Your dreams will begin where the waves end during your week vacation at the newly renovated 518 Seascape.
This property features the Wild Dunes Club Sports Card. There are several facilities in the Resort community that are for the exclusive use of Club members. The Wild Dunes Sports Card grants access to vacation families to these facilities, which include the Club Swimming Pool, Tennis Club (court rental fees) and the Fitness Center (daily access fee). In addition, the Sports Card will grant access to the Palm Cove Pool and Boardwalk Inn Pool after 4pm.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.