Enjoy an unobstructed 180-degree white water view from Dana Point Harbor, Catalina Island, San Clemente Pier, to San Mateo Point from atop a 100-ft bluff. Not just from the edge of the property, but from inside the dining room, living room, master bedroom and private spa. This spacious home even offers a bonus room. Gaze at elegant formations of pelicans drifting by your dining room table. Poke your nose over your bedroom blanket to see a moon river headed your way as the moon sets over Catalina Island. Comfortable furnishings, and accommodations in an ideal location
Floor to ceiling ocean views welcome you into this spacious home, lining the great room that features the kitchen, dining and living areas. Steps out on to the balcony to relax in the sun. The Master Bedroom, boasting a luxurious bed and nearly 180 degree views of the sparkling Blue Pacific. The Master Spa, comprised of 1.5 bathrooms offers a private bathroom with a shower and mirrored vanity, and an additional bathroom featuring a mirrored vanity and Jacuzzi tub. This entry level also features 2 additional guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom.
The main street-level floor is wheelchair accessible, and the downstairs is ideal for a second family or care giver, offering 3 bedrooms, bathroom, an additional family room, and kitchenette. Grab your boogie board and head down the short private trail to famous Poche surf beach. Play ball in the sleepy cul-de-sac street while your kids ride their bicycles.
- Immense family room
- Private Spa overlooking the cliff to the ocean
- Open kitchen, bar, dining room, and living room with fireplace
- Parking for 5 cars on property, including in 2 -car garage
- Master bedroom with separate his and hers bathrooms
- Guest room with separate entrance
- Serene 2,700 gal. turtle pond with filter fountain
- Sunken custom rock designed fire pit
- Upper deck with view of mountains and lights of the city
- Dog run with built-in drain
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Decorative oak spiral staircase
- Fireplace can burn wood or gas
- 15-minute walk to Metrolink Station
- Every room coax, phone, CAT5 internet cabled
- Bedrosian natural travertine stone tile kitchen counters & bar
- Outdoor hot & cold shower
- 4 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Bed and Full Bunk Beds
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Due to San Clemente City Vacation Rental Ordinances some information can not be displayed, please inquire with reservation agents directly for specifics.
•No Smoking on the property - NO EXCEPTIONS (this is inside and outside the property)
•Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) DOES NOT have air conditioning.