|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
This unique multi family home, it is situated on an acre of lush tropical landscape, facing endless Bay views, on large open verandahs you will enjoy Dazzling sunsets and Ocean Breezes.
Main house ( 2nd level- main level ) has four bedrooms, and two bath, sleeps 10 (1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds , 2 Bunk Beds & 1-Sofa Bed ). Also attached to main House it is a beautiful and spacious Guest Quarter, sleeps 4 (1-King Bed & Murphy Bed) Guest Quarter has 1- bedroom, and two full-sized bath, with a fully equipped kitchen, and open living area. Two Master Bathrooms with extra large Jacuzzi, one on main House and one on Guest Quarter.
On the first floor you will find one full bath, a unique outdoor shower, one double refrigerator, ice maker, barbecue & grill and an extensive cooking area.
Main House + Guest Quartered comfortably accommodates a total of 14 people.
Islamorada it is recognized as a preferred vacation destination, the best of the Florida Keys. Great place for sport fishing and water sports: jet skiing, snorkeling, SCUBA diving, kayaking, boating, and more. While your vacationing here , you can enjoy great Island foods in many of our locals restaurants, some very popular for fresh sea food , also abundance of beautiful shops and local Art Galleries. Islamorada and the Florida Keys will make your next vacation a memorable one.
Keywords: House - Multi Family Retreat
We had the honor of spending a week in this absolutely gorgeous home. The Vila family obviously takes pride in their home and this was very apparent from the moment we entered the gate. The meticulously landscaped grounds were not to be believed!! We have rented many homes in the Keys and this one particularly stood out to us! Loved the outdoor shower and outdoor BBQ area (WOW) and the private beach and tiki area were amazing. The dock was absolutely perfect for our brand new 24 foot boat. Honestly, we could not have asked for anything more!! The owners, Maria and Juan, were wonderful from the day we booked until the day we checked out! You will not be disappointed in this amazing property!! Dazzling Sunsets doesn't even begin to describe this property!! Thank you, Maria and Juan, for sharing your lovely home with us!! I promise, we will be back!! Chrissie and David
We had a wonderful vacation at this home. It was more than we hoped for, with plenty of space, great deck, we were on the deck as much as we could be. We enjoyed the music from the restaurant next door yet our home felt very private. We loved the dock and fished everyday from there as well as the boat we rented for two days. Thank you for the flotation station it was a pleasant surprise and we used it everyday.
We had a small problem with the dishwasher and the owners called us the same day to tell us what we needed to do with the problem. I would suggest leaving written directions about the dishwasher.
We had a great vacation and would definitely recommend this house to others.
We had a wonderful week. The house is absolutely gorgeous! We had our children, their spouses and our grandkids. All had a fantastic time. The house was even better than we had expected. Maria was wonderful to work with. The sunsets are incredible here. Rented a boat for the week from Bump & Jump rentals and docked it at the pier. All of us had a great time swimming off the beach area. It was perfect for the grandkids (ages 2-6). Wonderful music in the evening from the local restaurant (Marker 88). It is your own personal compound. You won't find a better place to stay in Islamorada. We will be back!
Renters should be very wary of property management. Here are a few notes to consider:
1) Misrepresentation: I specifically asked the owners about having 5' dock depth to bring my inboard boat. The owners told me I would have no problem and this was an important criteria for me selecting the place. Upon arrival in my boat, I discovered about 2' at low-tide. I had to pin my boat on the outside mooring of the dock with the end hanging out and could only board from the edge of the dock at high-tide. I spent most of the week managing this situation instead of enjoying my time. Management refused to offer me any compensation for this inconvenience.
2) Sunset not as advertised: The sunset pictures are misleading. This house faces N/NW and, at least in Feb/Mar, the sun sets much deeper south. The view in this picture is only visible from the end of the dock and not anywhere in or around the main house.
3) Unfriendliness: The manager of this property is very rude over the phone and not reasonable to work with. I received a rude call two days before my arrival date threatening to not allow me to use the property on an arbitrary concern that was easy to resolve. Her concern could have been raised MUCH earlier in the process.
4) No privacy: This unit is located directly next to a dingy motel and your neighbors are literally on top of you peering in on everything you do. The restaurant next door plays loud music at night.
5) Good amenities and clean: The rental is the top 2 stories of a 3-unit place (bottom floor is private to owner). Unit is clean and well maintained with good amenities including W/D, utensils, pots, and a very good grilling station as well. Good TV and entertainment setup. Plenty of parking in front of property. Kayak and ski equipment available and in good shape. Only complaint about the house itself is that several light bulbs were out in the unit and the two master bedrooms are not private (they do close to the unit--they are lofts) so don't plan to get sleep if your kids are joining you.
I strongly caution you be prepared for unhelpful management. If you are planning your trip from afar and need reliable information about the property and a helping hand from the owners, you best look elsewhere.
This house is even more stunning than it appears in the pictures! Picture perfect! Comfortable and so inviting. Our kids were in heaven (never wanting to come inside) and my husband and I enjoyed watching from our 1st class seats on the balcony ~ as we enjoyed coffee, drinks and music from the restaurants! Maria was a pleasure to work with! Can't wait for our return visit(s)!!!
This house is even better than it appears in the pictures. It has absolutely everything we needed to make our week a great success. The pier was perfect for our boat and the kids were able to fish off the pier in the evenings. The little private beach was perfect, although i do suggest water shoes as the bay floor is not like the ocean floor. We found rafts and snorkeling equipment in the garage as well as a kayak, and we were able to rent paddle boards from next door. The BBQ is beautiful and really you can do all your cooking outside, except that the kitchen is fully equipped so we cooked in doors as well. The balcony was a perfect place for our evening meals.
We loved this home and it's location, plenty of room for multiple families. So much to do, we swam and snorkeled right here also fish off the dock, listened to the nightly music from the restaurant a few house down while we ate dinner on the massive outdoor deck. Owners were a pleasure to work with. We will book again.
Recommended for Girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS ADDITIONAL 15%
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.