Enjoy resort style living at the Del March Beach Club in this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath beach condo, conveniently located just steps to the heated pool, hot tub, and BBQ area, and ideally located central to some of Southern California's most popular attractions.
The sunny living room boasts plush seating gathered around the home's entertainment center, while large glass sliders open out to the spacious private patio. The patio offers an outdoor living area, BBQ, and rich green foliage creating additional privacy and a tranquil setting. Located just steps up from the living area is the home's dining room, featuring a table for 6 and a pass through to the kitchen. The fully equipped eat-in kitchen offers additional dining for 4, and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the seaside community. There is no ocean view from inside of this home.
The Master Bedroom boasts a comfy King size bed, seating, storage, and large glass sliders leading to a private balcony- the perfect spot to enjoy the sunsets. The En Suite Master Bathroom features a walk in shower and mirrored vanity. The spacious Guest Bedroom features two Queen size beds, ample storage, a Flat Screen TV, writing desk, and Walk In Closet. The En Suite Guest Bathroom features a large mirrored vanity and tiled shower.
Inside this private and gated community guests can enjoy the tennis courts, numerous oceanfront pools and spas, and private beach access across the street. The condo is walking distance to the Del Mar dog beach and sand volleyball courts. Additional amenities include an assigned covered parking space, and WIFI. 1 pet allowed.
With the beauty of the beach, the excitement of the Del Mar Racetrack, and the fun of LegoLand, San Diego Zoo, and Sea World all nearby, Solana Sunshine makes it easy for guests to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer.
What we love about this property:
- The Del Mar Beach Club is a wonderful community right on the water. This unit is walking distance to the beach and all of the Beach Club amenities
- There are two communal BBQs at the main pool by the office and two BBQs on the east side by the pool.
- The private yard is a great place to BBQ
- Bright and comfortable and compared to the local hotels, this property offers a much better bargain
Things you should know about this property:
• This is a split level unit with multiple stairs. If stairs are an issue, we have many other options for you but would not recommend this property.
• This is a private gated community with multiple attached units.
•There is an additional fee $100 which is charged by Del Mar Beach Club for each reservation. These fees go towards the costs of the amenities that all of our guests get to enjoy during their stay such as the pools, hot tubs, and tennis courts.
• Due to the proximity to the beach, this property (like most in the neighborhood) does not have Air Conditioning
• No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties
• This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.